239

Chapter 239

1288 (Vouchers

Damien Smyth didn’t know, the better he was to Vivienne Quinn,

the more uncomfortable Vivienne Quinn felt.

His kiss was still so gentle, like a spring breeze blowing by.

Her hand reaches for his belt…

Vivienne Quinn.” Damien Smyth grabbed her hand and

stopped, “The injury on your waist… It’s not healed yet.

“I want it.” Vivienne Quinn pushed him down on the bed and lay on top of him,”I know it.”

As she spoke, she leaned over and kissed him actively.

Vivienne Quinn had never been more active than today, her hand

soft and boneless inserted into his clothes.

This night, he was more gentle than before for fear of hurting her…

After finishing the work, Vivienne Quinn was nostalgic, and her

index finger lightly slid across his face, tracing his facial outline in

the dark.

He hugged her, felt her strange emotion, and said, “Go to sleep.”

He knew that Vivienne Quinn was not ready to confess to him, and

she had something on her mind, which should be related to that

matter.

While eating today, he was thoughtful and found that something

was wrong with Lainey Marlowe and Mrs. Quinn.

Chapter 239

1248 Vouchers

“Yeah.” She replied softly, closed her eyes and went to sleep, maybe she was too tired, and soon fell asleep.

Damien Smyth couldn’t sleep a little bit, he used his arm to make a pillow for her, and in the dark, he stared at her sleeping face with lingering eyes.

Some things must be done in advance.

the next day.

Vivienne Quinn got up early in the morning to make breakfast for the whole family.

Mrs. Quinn is also a sleepless person. When she heard the sound, she also got up. She was holding a cane and wanted to help in the kitchen. Vivienne Quinn drove her out again and asked her to sit and rest in the living room.

Mrs. Quinn went to the children’s room to see Mona, Mona was still sleeping, and the child fell asleep, which made people feel

distressed.

The wounds and bruises from the beating are still there.

Damien Smyth washed and changed in the bedroom and came out, and Vivienne Quinn made breakfast.

“You’re going to work, you eat first, I’ll wait for Mona to wake up later, and eat together.”

Vivienne Quinn was unwilling to wake Mona up, wanting Mona to

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 239

sleep more.

1/ 28 Vouchers

With Mrs. Quinn and Mona at home, Damien Smyth doesn’t have to worry about Vivienne Quinn having time to think about it.

“The weather is fine today. When Mona wakes up later, you can take it to buy a few new clothes.” Damien Smyth said, “Over there, I asked her for a week’s leave to raise her at home for a few days. before going.”

Vivienne Quinn also had the same plan, and said with a smile, “Okay, I have to buy some new clothes for Mona.”

Mrs. Quinn came out of Mona’s room, and Vivienne Quinn said,

“Mom, sit down and eat.”

“That child, you slept soundly.” Mrs. Quinn sat down with a smile.

Mona was at Ruby’s house, and she didn’t even have a chance to sleep in bed. When the weather was hot and cold, it was common for her to be driven outside to sleep.

Washington DC now, and being able to sleep in an air-conditioned

room under a warm blanket is definitely the best sleep Mona has had in the past two years.

Damien Smyth had breakfast and went to the company, and Vivienne Quinn waited for Mona to wake up, the two had breakfast together, and took Mona to a nearby shopping mall.

Mrs. Quinn has inconvenient legs and feet, so she doesn’t follow, and does some housework at home within her ability.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 239

11 288 Vouchers

There are old people and children in the family. While increasing the pressure, the family is also warmer.

Skyreach Group.

In the president’s office, Grayson Smyth came to find Damien. Smythgossip early in the morning

“Mr., is what you said last night true? Are you lying to your parents? Now it’s just the two of us, tell me the truth.”

Damien Smyth knowingly asked, “What truth.”

“Mr., no matter how I look at you, you don’t look like an infertile person.” Grayson Smyth said, “After you said what you said last night, my parents set up a door for me again, and I must go home before ten o’clock in the evening, Regular work and rest, see, this bottle of wolfberry water, my dad made it in the morning, let me take it with me to drink.”

Damien Smyth glanced at the goji berry water in Grayson Smyth ‘s hand, and raised his eyebrows lightly,”That’s right, keep healthy, the incense of our Smyth Family depends on you.”

“Mr., I’m only twenty-five years old. I’ve started soaking goji

berries in thermos cups at this age. If I go out, I don’t want to lose face.”

Damien Smyth glanced at him, “You don’t know how to serve it in an opaque cup?”

Mr., it’s not about the cup…”

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 239

288 Vouchers

“Well, it’s your brain.” Damien Smyth said calmly, “Next time, ask Dad to eat a few more walnuts for you to nourish your brain.”

Put wolfberry in a transparent cup and make a show of it in the market. Isn’t that something wrong with the brain?

Grayson Smyth,”…”

Π

Damien Smyth asked,” How about asking you to check on May ?”