271

Chapter 271 11 288 Wouchers Brandon Will’s repeated attacks made Mrs. Quinn completely overwhelmed, she softened her heart, and agreed.”Okay, I’ll go back to Los Angeles with you, and I’ll go and have a look, but Vivienne must come back tomorrow, I’ll tell her Go to Los Angeles again.” “Okay.” Brandon Will said with a smile. “Then I’ll buy the ticket first, and when Vivienne comes back, you can tell me, and we’ll go back to Los Angeles. However, I think it’s better not to tell the truth to Vivienne at this time.” Mrs. Quinn also felt that to be honest, Vivienne Quinn would not agree, so she said, “Well, I know how to say it.” Mona, who was eating french fries, listened to both of them. She ate french fries obediently, but secretly thought that she must tell her mother not to let grandma be cheated by bad guys. From Mona’s point of view, Brandon Will is the bad guy. a City A. Vivienne Quinn didn’t know that the backyard was on fire, and Mrs. Quinn had already been captured by Brandon Will. At this time, she was just washing up and getting ready to go out for food when the doorbell rang. Vivienne Quinn knew it was Damien Smyth who was back, and went to open the door with a smile. A bouquet of flowers came into view first, and Damien Smyth came in holding a bouquet of roses, “My wife, it’s for you.” Vivienne Quinn was overjoyed, “What day is it today? How can you send me flowers? It doesn’t seem like Valentine’s Day.” “The two have love and each other in their hearts, and every day is Valentine’s Day.” Damien Smyth secretly kissed Vivienne Quinn on the Chapter 271 1288 Vouchers cheek, seeing that she had put on makeup, and said, “Change your shoes, and I’ll take you to dinner.” “My mouth is getting sweeter and sweeter. I finished my work so soon, I thought it would be very late.” Washington DC anytime tomorrow.” Vivienne Quinn was in a particularly good mood. After smelling the roses, she put the flowers aside, put on her shoes and went out with him. Damien Smyth came to City A on a business trip, how could he bring only one assistant? Damien Smyth took Vivienne Quinn to the snack street in City A, and Jesse Hudson and several bodyguards followed not far behind, responsible for security. The snack street is very lively, Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth are eating fried rice noodles at the roadside stall, Jesse Hudson and several bodyguards are pretending to buy omelets at the next stall. In order to pretend to be natural and not to be suspected by Vivienne Quinn, Jesse Hudson and several bodyguards also had a real meal all the way, and they were full. Vivienne Quinn was very happy. It had been a long time since she walked around the snack street and ate street food in such a relaxed way. “Damien Smyth, do you often come to City A, otherwise how would you know there is a snack street here?” “I asked a client to inquire.” Damien Smyth held her hand, looking at her eyes that were always so gentle and doling, “I know you are greedy, so I will take you to eat meat today.” “Those who know me, you too.” Vivienne Quinn raised her lips and smiled, and found that there were rings on the wall, and said, “Let’s go play too.” Chapter 271 1288 Vouchers Vivienne Quinn, who had a day’s rest in the hotel, was in good spirits, and she pulled Damien Smyth and walked towards the ring. The boss of the ferrule put a lot of gadgets on the ground, and the further back, the more valuable the prize. There was also a big goose on the stool in the middle of the hoop, and many people gathered around to watch it. It is still rare to see a live animal. Many people personally set up the big goose. This big goose is smart and can avoid the collar flexibly. Even if you don’t win, just have fun, the boss is making a lot of money. Vivienne Quinn was also very happy. Someone asked the boss of the ferrule, “Boss, have you been trained as a big goose? This is too stu pid.” The boss smiled and said, “If you fail to catch it, you will lose a little money. If it is caught in the trap, you will lose your life. I don’t believe it. None of you here want to cook a big goose in an iron pot.” The boss’s humorous words made the onlookers laugh and attracted more people to try it. Vivienne Quinn tugged Damien Smyth ‘s arm, and smiled coquettishly, “Honey, why don’t you try it too, I want that big goose, okay?” This husband made Damien Smyth’s bones brittle, not to mention the big goose, Phoenix was also caught back. “Okay.” Damien Smyth was absolutely responsive to Vivienne Quinn. He walked up to the collar boss, “Boss, give me ten collars.” Seeing that someone wants to try again, the boss must be very happy. He smiled and handed over ten collars, “Why don’t you buy more, these ten, I’m afraid you won’t win.” Dividing into pages now “Ten is enough.”. If it wasn’t for buying at least ten, Damien Smyth would probably only buy one collar. For him, a collar is enough. Damien Smyth took ten collars and gave Vivienne Quinn a wink. Vivienne Quinn quickly took out her mobile phone to pay,”Boss, ten USD. I scanned your WhatsApp .” The financial power of the family is in the hands of Vivienne Quinn, as long as this is a married man, he understands Damien Smyth ‘s operation. Jesse Hudson and several bodyguards hid in the crowd of onlookers and joined in the fun. Seeing that the big boss of his family has to find his wife to pay ten USD, I silently worship the lady boss in my heart, she is good at controlling her husband, and the big boss is submissively controlled by the lady boss. The proprietress wanted a big goose, and the big boss who was worth hundreds of millions immediately set up a ring in the street. If this news got out, all the bosses in the circle would be surprised. If you want to get along well, you have to curry favor with the proprietress in the future.