255

Chapter 255 H 288 Vouchers July’s parents looked at each other, and July’s mother wiped her tears and said, “My daughter, that’s the meat that fell from my body, daughter, you died so badly, you left us like this, let me follow you Dad, the white- haired man gave the black-haired man July’s mother cried so heartbroken that she sat down on the ground, slapped her legs and beat the ground. July’s father also sang the oboe,” July, my poor daughter, these unscrupulous bosses, if you have an accident in their shop, you won’t pay compensation. How can I live with your mother.” They made such a fuss, and everyone had nothing to do, even the police couldn’t say anything. When someone’s daughter dies, it is human nature to cry a few words sadly. Vivienne Quinn was also speechless, she had never seen such cold- blooded parents. At this time, I still want to blackmail my daughter’s death. The police came over and said, “You two, the matter of July jumping from the building has been investigated. It is a suicide, and any other possibility of killing is ruled out. Your daughter’s body is in the morgue. You can take it back and bury it at any time.” When he heard that he was being taken back for burial, July’s father immediately reacted greatly, “That won’t work.” July’s mother also said, “No no no.” These two people are greedy for money, patriarchal, cold, and ug ly human nature will not be concealed a little bit, and it is very nakedly displayed. The police said, “The case can now be closed, and you will naturally have to take the body back.” Chapter 255 288 Vouchers July’s father blurted out, “This, this, this is really not good. My son is getting married next month. How can I bring a corpse back home? How unlucky.” As soon as these words came out, the people present were shocked. Is this what my biological father said? The daughter is dead, and it is safe not to take her back to her hometown, but she thinks it is bad luck? July’s father also realized that this should not be said, and quickly said unreasonably, “If you say the case is closed, it is closed. How can we believe that my daughter can’t commit suicide? It must be a homicide. Your police must investigate.” ” July’s mother also said, “Yes, we must investigate further. There must be a problem with that clubhouse. You can’t just think that we are from the countryside and be honest, and deceive us and say that my daughter committed suicide.” The police were also speechless this time.”You two, now it is completely clear that your daughter committed suicide, and the evidence is conclusive.” July’s mother poked her neck and asked, “Then she was fine, why did she commit suicide? We talked on the phone yesterday, she was fine, how could she commit suicide?” “Yes, it is impossible for a decent person to commit suicide.” Vivienne Quinn stared at Mrs. Quinn with cold eyes, and said, “I’m going to ask Nanny, what did you say to July on the phone? You took her money to buy a house for your son, and you didn’t even have a date for your son’s wedding.” Tell her, are you afraid that she will embarrass you when she goes back? You are suck ing her blood, and you still think her money is di rty.” Vivienne Quinn hit their hearts, every word is so sharp, straight to the ugli est side of people’s hearts. Lele also remembered one thing and said, “By the way, when July came back yesterday afternoon, she was very strange and looked in a trance. Then I heard her cell phone ringing, and I heard her crying. She has been borrowing money everywhere recently It must be that you forced her to take money again, she couldn’t bear it, so she jumped off the building, and you killed her.” They were emotional and denied it flatly, “Nonsense, we are her parents, can we harm her? You little girl, why are you talking so wickedly?” July’s mother glared at Lele viciously, Lele was a little scared, and took two steps back. Vivienne Quinn said,” July is dead now. None of us know what she was thinking a second before she jumped off the building. Uncle Nanny, your thoughts, as long as you are not blind, you will know.” They were a little guilty and didn’t dare to look Vivienne Quinn directly in the eyes. Vivienne Quinn sneered, “I just feel chilling for July. She was squeezed by you before she was alive. You drank her blood and flesh to supplement your son. Now that she is dead, you still don’t let her go, trying to squeeze out the last trace of her value.”, do you really have the heart? Nanny, July was also born from your October pregnancy.” The last words touched July’s mother’s heart.