325

Chapter 325
288 Vouchers
Damien Smyth sensed the unease in Vivienne Quinn’s tone, and held her hand calmly, giving her strength silently.
Vivienne Quinn glanced at the tightly clasped hands of the two under the table, a tinge of sweetness appeared in her heart, and the unease dissipated a lot.
Mona lived in this house for two days, but she got used to it very well.
after dinner.
Violet Smyth took Mrs. Quinn to visit the backyard and introduced the children’s paradise built for Mona.
Mrs. Quinn once again realized that the world of the rich is really different from theirs.
Mona went to play chess with Jack Smyth, Grayson Smyth did what he should do, Damien Smyth took Vivienne Quinn back to the room.
He wrapped her between his arms and the wall, and asked in a low voice, “Aren’t you used to it?”
Vivienne Quinn was picking her fingers with her hands behind her back, and she lowered her head and responded softly,”Well, there is a little bit, your family is too rich.”
She is very honest.
Damien Smyth chuckled, “What’s mine is yours.”
Vivienne Quinn looked up at him and said, ” Damien Smyth, I only earned 10,000 to 20,000 a month before. I was greedy from morning to night, rain or shine. Today I found out that my previous salary was not enough to buy a pair of forks from your family.”
His eyes were full of tenderness, and the corner of his lips smiled, “Frustrated?”

“Yeah.” Vivienne Quinn nodded honestly, she looked so cute.
1 288 Vouchers
Damien Smyth smiled and took her into his arms, “What a sil ly girl.”
She looked up at him in his arms, “I suddenly understood why you kept it from me and pretended to be poor in front of me, because you were afraid that I would feel inferior.”
Damien Smyth was amused. When he laughed, he was not as serious and cold as usual, but very friendly. He was completely different from the company.
Such a gentle side belongs only to her.
“It was my fault that I lied to you.” Damien Smyth put his arms around Vivienne Quinn and said, “From today onwards, you have to get used to this kind of rich life. Your husband makes money and spends it on you.”
Vivienne Quinn withdrew from his arms and said, “As the saying goes, it’s easy to go from frugal to extravagant, but difficult to go from extravagant to frugal: I don’t know your little thoughts? When I get used to this kind of life. I can’t live without it. I’m leaving you alone, so I can’t let you handle it?”
“My wife, I am wronged, I don’t have such thoughts.” Damien Smyth chuckled, “To prove my innocence, tomorrow I will transfer all the property, real estate, and fund stocks under my name to your name, and I will give you money later.” If I work part-time, my wife will pay me every month.”
These words moved Vivienne Quinn into a mess. Of course she didn’t want his property, but it was enough for him to say such a thing. Which woman can resist this kind of favor?
“Husband.” Vivienne Quinn wrapped his arms around his waist emotionally, and teased, “I am deeply moved by your ability to make money.”

Damien Smyth-smiled, “How much salary does my wife plan to pay me in the future?”
Vivienne Quinn pretended to be contemplative, and thought for a
while.”Then I’ll give you two thousand USD a month. Look at you, you don’t need to pay for meals and rides, and you don’t need to pay for entertainment. You don’t need to spend money at all. Two thousand USD, I will keep it for you, buy me gifts during the holidays, and surprise me.”
“Okay.” Damien Smyth stared at her deeply, ” Vivienne Quinn …’
Damien Smyth leaned over, and just as he was about to kiss her lips, Vivienne Quinn’s cell phone rang suddenly.
Vivienne Quinn glanced at it, it was Lily Maya calling.
Vivienne Quinn covered Damien Smyth ‘s mo uth with her hand and said, “Wait, I’ll answer the phone first.”