333

Chapter 333

Damien Smyth smelled his body, and it did smell like medicine.

He didn’t dare to tell the truth, so he could only say,” Jesse Hudson has been taking medicine for the past few days, maybe because of his body smell, the dress has been chosen?”

Jesse Hudson is Damien Smyth’s assistant, that must work together every day, and it’s normal to smell.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t think too much about it, and said, “I’ve chosen it, let’s take this pink and purple gradient dress, Mona and I both like it.’

“Okay, I’ll have someone deliver it tomorrow morning.” Damien Smyth squatted down and asked Mona softly,” Has Mona chosen yet?”

“Yeah.” Mona nodded heavily, “I also wear a little purple skirt, so I’m the same as my mother.”

Damien Smyth smiled, “Okay, then I have a choice of suits for tomorrow.”

He decided to choose a purple suit, and the family of three happened to wear parent-child clothes.

Mrs. Quinn said at this time, “Then you go tomorrow, I will not go, I will be at home.”

Damien Smyth got up and said, “(M o m,) my mother said, you must be allowed to participate. Tomorrow is a very important day for Smyth Family. As the hostess of Smyth Family, Vivienne Quinn, how can you

not attend?”

Mrs. Quinn looked at Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth left and right, tangled in her heart, and said, “Okay then, I’ll go with you tomorrow, Mona, and sleep with grandma tonight, get up early tomorrow, and go to

bed early tonight.”

Mona is very obedient,”Okay.”

Mrs. Quinn took Mona back to her room to sleep, and Vivienne Quinn said. “Then I’ll brush my teeth and put on a mask, otherwise I won’t be able to put on makeup tomorrow.”

Damien Smyth’s eyes were full of doting, “Okay, you go to wash up first, and I will change clothes.”

Vivienne Quinn went back to the bathroom in the master bedroom to wash. She had just brushed her teeth when she suddenly felt nauseous. Her stomach was overwhelmed and she couldn’t hold back her vomiting.

Vivienne Quinn felt very uncomfortable and si c k.

Damien Smyth heard the movement and hurried into the bathroom,” Vivienne Quinn, what’s wrong?”

Vivienne Quinn rinsed her (m o u t h) with water, and after feeling a little better, she said, “It’s a bit disg usting, maybe the toothpaste was accidentally swallowed, it’s okay.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t dare to rinse her (m o u t h) with toothpaste anymore, so she could only simply wash off the smell in her (m o u t h) with water.

Damien Smyth asked nervously, “Is it better?”

“Well, it’s better.” Vivienne Quinn took a deep breath, and the discomfort disappeared

Damien Smyth didn’t think much about it, and said, “That’s good.”

Vivienne Quinn washed her face and wanted to apply a mask, but when she took off the mask and smelled it, she started to feel uncomfortable again, so she decided not to apply the mask.

She didn’t know what had happened recently, it wasn’t the first time she

Dividing into pages now

felt this disgu sting feeling.

the next day.

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t get up and was sleepy, Mrs. Quinn got up and made breakfast.

When Vivienne Quinn got up, Damien Smyth had already eaten and left. He was very busy today, so he had to go to the company first, and then pick up Vivienne Quinn before the dinner.

Mona doesn’t have to go to school today, she has already asked for leave, and is playing with building blocks on the balcony.

Vivienne Quinn yawned and sat down, took a bite of steamed buns, and smelled a pungent smell wafting from the kitchen.

“(M o m,), what are you doing in the kitchen, such a big smell?”

Mrs. Quinn came out with a serving of red bean curd, and said with a smile, “I made this for you, your favorite red bean curd, try it.”

Mrs. Quinn was placed on the table, Vivienne Quinn suddenly felt nauseous again. She couldn’t hold back, and immediately turned her head and vomited into the trash can next to her.

“(M o m,), you’d better take it away, it smells too bad.”

“No.” Mrs. Quinn sniffed it specially, “It’s very fragrant, didn’t you like this smell the most before?”

“(M o m,), you’d better take it.” Vivienne Quinn pinched her nose, she couldn’t stand it.

Seeing that Vivienne Quinn was feeling uncomfortable, Mrs. Quinn took the red bean curd away. She seemed to think of something, smiled and walked up to Vivienne Quinn mysteriously and asked, ” Vivienne, do you have it?”

“What?” Vivienne Quinn didn’t respond.

Mrs. Quinn said anxiously, “I’m pregnant, have a baby, have you already?”

Vivienne Quinn smiled bitterly, “(M o m,), no, I can’t have children either.”

Mrs. Quinn said in surprise, “How could this happen?”

Vivienne Quinn only told Mrs. Quinn that she had an examination and knew that she had given birth before, but she didn’t tell Mrs. Quinn that she was infertile.

The doctor said that her chances of getting pregnant are very low, and her waist was damaged in a previous car accident. Even if she is pregnant, it is difficult to keep it.

What’s more, Damien Smyth was pregnant with a dead child, so there was no possibility of pregnancy at all.