381

Chapter 381

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Lily Maya figured it out, divorce is troublesome, how nice it is.

She takes all the property of the couple, and Zorro can do nothing to stop

it.

Zorro ‘s betrayal and deceit to her, she can get back all of them.

With Zorro ‘s physical condition, she can’t last long. After she dies, it will be easier. She will directly inherit all of Zorro’s property.

Take Zorro ‘s money, chic, how nice.

As for the Zorro Family, they have nothing to do with her, and she has no obligation to support them.

Seeing Zorro so angry that he couldn’t speak, Lily Maya felt happy.

Zorro was about to curse when there was a foul stench in the air.

He was incontinent and pulled the bed

Lily Maya covered her nose in disgust. “It’s really a good reincarnation.”

Zorro ‘s self-esteem as a man is gone at this moment.

He had the urge to hit the wall to death with shame and anger.

A healthy person is suddenly paralyzed, incontinent, unable to take care of himself. This kind of blow to self-esteem is worse than death.

Lily Maya turned and left in disgust, walked out of the ward, and said to the blocked Zorro Family ,”Go in, your son has pulled his pants down.”

Leaving those words behind, Lily Maya left with her people.

The son became like this, and while the Zorro Family was heartbroken, they also felt a little disgusted.

Zorro’s father never gave Zorro sh it or urine, Zorro’s mother has been

Dividing into pages now

pampered and pampered for so many years, how could he do this? Also

find a nurse.

The disgust of his parents was the last straw that crushed Zorro.

The nurse is an outsider, can you not dislike her?

Zorro Family and the others were waiting outside. The nurse wore a mask to clean up Zorro, and his actions were very rude. Zorro closed his eyes, not daring to look directly at the disgusted eyes of the nurse.

As for the mistress outside the Zorro Family, after hearing that Zorro was paralyzed, she disappeared and hid far away, for fear of getting involved in something.

Zorro is a useless person now, he can’t beat Lily Maya at all, he fell like this. the police went to the scene, and it was concluded that it was an accident.

An accidental fall, and Lily Maya is Zorro ‘s wife, willing to take care of Zorro. the police will definitely not look for Lily Maya again.

Lily Maya is no different from widowed and divorced now, living a chic life, thinking of Damien Smyth helping her, after leaving the hospital, she bought a thank you gift to Skyreach Group.

Lily Maya arrived at the company lobby, and the front desk asked politely, “Do you have an appointment?”

Lily Maya shook her head, “No, but I know you Mr. Smyth, really.”

The front desk smiled and said, “Sorry, then I can’t let you go up.”

The front desk sat down after speaking.

Lily Maya had no choice but to turn around and walk away, thinking of calling Damien Smyth, when she heard the front desk and the other front desk taunting,” I don’t know how many women come to our Mr. Smyth every day. Everyone says they know each other, but who knows if they

Dividing into pages now

really know each other or if they know each other, and who doesn’t know what they are thinking.”

Another receptionist glanced at Lily Maya, and said with a smile,”No, why haven’t I seen it? I want to h**k up with our Mr. Smyth, but I don’t think about myself. I’m so old, but I still want to climb up our Mr. Smyth.”

Lily Maya in her early thirties is naturally not as good as a girl in her twenties.

“Our proprietress is a hundred times prettier than her. I really don’t know how to take care of myself by urinating. I can’t control myself.”

“Yeah. Mr. Smyth is married, and there are so many shameless seduces.”

Lily Maya blushed with anger, feeling unbearably ashamed.

She wanted to reason, but she knew she was wrong.

Her little thoughts were exposed to the public, which made her feel ashamed.

Lily Maya couldn’t get in, and was humiliated again. She clenched her palms and angrily left with a thank you gift.

As soon as I arrived at the entrance of the company, I met Grayson Smyth who came back from the outside.

Lily Maya quickly stopped Grayson Smyth,”Well, hello, I’m cousin Vivienne Quinn, I’m here to thank your brother for helping me two days ago, is your brother in the company?”

Grayson Smyth recognized Lily Maya and said with a smile, “I know, you are sister-in-law and cousin, you are looking for my brother, my brother is in the company, you can go up with me.”

“Okay, thank you.” Lily Maya followed behind Grayson Smyth with a thank you gift.

Damien Smyth had just had a meeting with several executives, and when he walked out of the meeting room, he saw Grayson Smyth leading Lily Maya.

Damien Smyth was followed by a group of executives and secretaries, full of aura and cold expression, which made people daunting.

Lily Maya’s heart beat faster, and she came forward with a thank you gift. Before she could speak, Damien Smyth said to Grayson Smyth, “Come with me.”