357

Chapter 357

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Lainey Marlowe also spent a lot of money on Albin, and even thought about getting married.

Albin is younger than her, he is really good at coaxing people and won’t quarrel with her, which makes her very comfortable.

Knowing now that it was all fake and lake, Lainey Marlowe selt disgusted.

Vivienne Quinn said, “Then I’ll take you back?”

She was worried that Lainey Marlowe was alone, a recently broken-up woman, depressed and in need of company.

Lainey Marlowe let out a sigh of relief, looked at Vivienne Quinn pitifully, and acted like a baby,” Vivienne Quinn, buy me a drink tonight.”

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t laugh or cry.”Okay, I invite you.”

Vivienne Quinn said to David who came out from behind,”You go back, thank you for today, I will take Lainey Marlowe to relax.”

David belonged to Damien Smyth, and Vivienne Quinn didn’t dare to say that he was going to drink, otherwise Damien Smyth would have to worry again.

She doesn’t drink well.

David said, “Okay, sister-in-law, call me if you need anything.”

Vivienne Quinn nodded, “Yes.”

David got in the car and left, Lainey Marlowe said, “This man is really boring, how could your husband use him.”

“Damien Smyth said, David is very capable. I was kidnapped by Damen Smith before, and it was David who found me.” Vivienne Quinn took Lainey Marlowe by her arm and said, “Let’s go, I invite you to drink.”

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 357

1 288 Vouchers.

Lainey Marlowe is in a bad mood and needs a drink to calm her down.

The two found a bar to sit down and drink. It’s quieter and suitable for chatting.

Lainey Marlowe drank too much, she started to talk more, most of them scolded Albin for being heartless and a scu mbag.

Vivienne Quinn listened carefully, sometimes cursing along with her.

The best friend is to scold along with you at this time, be a trash can, and accept the other party’s bad mood.

“Vivienne Quinn, let me tell you, the more handsome this man is, the more unreliable he is. You should pay attention to Damien Smyth. There are too many temptations around him.” Lainey Marlowe reminded, “Men. there are always When you can’t hold it, so you can’t give this kind of opportunity.”

Vivienne Quinn laughed, “You lose confidence in men, don’t drag me into the water, I firmly believe in Damien Smyth.”

“Yes, yes, you two are in a good relationship now, so I won’t say anything.” Lainey Marlowe took a sip of wine and said, “If Damien Smyth changes his mind, then I absolutely don’t believe in love.”

Vivienne Quinn shook her head,” Lainey, you shouldn’t let others prove your expectation of love. You have to believe in yourself to meet true love.”

Lainey Marlowe is cynical. “Love is bull sh it. If you feed the dog with love, it’s better to drink two taels of wine.”

Instead of arguing with her, Vivienne Quinn raised the drink in her hand and clinked glasses with her, “Drink, drink, everything else is bull sh it, just go as you please.”

“Whatever you drink, you drink too.” Lainey Marlowe poured a glass of foreign vine to Vivienne Quinn,”Drink this.”

Chapter 357

1288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn said quickly.”I can’t, I don’t drink well, and we’ll both be drunk later, and that’s going to be troublesome.”

“Have a drink, just a drink, I’m broken in love today, don’t you want to have a drink with me?”

Vivienne Quinn smiled and said, “It’s not the first time you’ve lost your love, I’ll count, this is the sixth time…”

“How come, just twice, serious twice, nothing else counts, just having a meal is considered love, then my man, can’t he bloom everywhere? Have a drink.”

Under Lainey Marlowe ‘s soft and hard foam, Vivienne Quinn still had a drink.

The foreign wine has a strong aftertaste, and not long after drinking it, she felt a little dizzy in her head and a little pain in her lower abdomen, but they were all within the tolerance range.

And at the same time.

Skyreach Group.

Brandon Will, under the banner of Vivienne Quinn, approached Damien Smyth to invest in his own farm.

Damien Smyth either saw it or saw it, and finally chose to let Jesse Hudson dismiss it.

Jesse Hudson left, Old Madam called and asked him to accompany him for afternoon tea.

Old Madam is already in the coffee shop downstairs of the company.

Damien Smyth thought that he made Old Madam so angry last night, and now Old Madam took the initiative to call to make an appointment for afternoon tea, so he went downstairs to accompany him for a while.

Chapter 357

288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth arrives at the coffee shop only to realize that Jessie is there.

Grayson Smyth was chased away by Old Madam. Damien Smyth saw Old Madam talking and laughing with Jessie from a certain distance, and wondered why Jessie was so popular with grandma?

“Damien, here.” Old Madam saw Damien Smyth, smiled and waved kindly.

Damien Smyth walked over, Jessie looked at Damien Smyth, her ears were red.

Old Madam pointed to the seat next to Jessie,” Damien, you sit here.”

Damien Smyth didn’t sit down next to Jessie, he sat down next to Old

Madam.

“Grandma, I heard from Grayson Smyth that you were playing chess, why did you come downstairs to the company again?” Damien Smyt

h didn’t look at Jessie directly from the beginning to the end, like a ball of air.