260

Chapter 260

Damien Smyth to say anything about this.

Back home, Mrs. Quinn and Mona both fell asleep.

11 282 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn went to see Mona in the children’s room. Seeing Monal sleeping soundly, her heart was warm and contented.

Fast forward to Friday.

Damien Smyth was really on a business trip, and Vivienne Quinn promised Lucy to attend the promotion banquet, so she couldn’t go too late.

Vivienne Quinn greeted Mrs. Quinn, handed Mona to Mrs. Quinn, and took a taxi to the place of the promotion banquet.

The location of the promotion banquet was in a big restaurant. Lucy was very popular and invited many colleagues.

Not only colleagues from the sales department of the company, but also Juno from the design department

Vivienne Quinn arrived at the box, she realized that Juno was also here, and she was very surprised, “Sister Li, you are here too.”

Lucy very well when I was in AL Jewelry.” Juno smiled and cared, “Is your body feeling better?”

Vivienne Quinn said with a smile, “It’s much better, I will go back to work on Monday.”

Juno said happily.”That’s great. I’m relieved when you come back. The design department is short of people. Wilson’s pressure is so strong that I can’t take it anymore.”

During the conversation, Lucy went to pick up a colleague and came in. When she saw Vivienne Quinn coming, she warmly hugged her,” Vivienne Quinn, you are here. Today are all colleagues from AL. Although they are from different departments, they are all We work

pabes now

Chapter 260

together in the same company, so don’t be too formal.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled,”Alright, Lucy, congratulations, you got your wish.”

“Thank you, thank you.” Lucy is very happy today.

While talking, Lucy ‘s husband, Alan Black, came in with flowers, and everyone booed again, which was very lively.