376

Chapter 376

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Vivienne Quinn understands the concerns of Mrs. Quinn and Lainey Marlowe, but she can’t act as if she doesn’t know anything and remain indifferent when she has news about the child.

Vivienne Quinn pursed her lips and said, “I’ll go and have a look first, to make sure it’s my daughter, and then discuss it in the long term. Of course, if I really bring the child back, I will discuss it with the Smyth Family first, and I won’t do it on my own accord.“:

Whatever she does now, she has to consider Damien Smyth ‘s feelings.

Vivienne Quinn felt that she owed Damien Smyth too much. When facing Old Madam, he always stood by her side. Based on this alone, she couldn’t hurt him.

Seeing what Vivienne Quinn said, Mrs. Quinn and Lainey Marlowe were also relieved.

They were afraid that Vivienne Quinn would suddenly bring the child back and be dissatisfied by the Smyth Family.

Lainey Marlowe said, “Then I’ll drive you there.”

after an hour.

orphanage.

The dean’s surname is Hudson, a middle–aged man in his fifties, with a kind face and kind eyes, very popular with children,

Vivienne Quinn went to the orphanage and expressed her intention to come. Mr. Hudson gave Vivienne Quinn a copy of the child’s

information.

“Miss Quinn, look, this child was adopted by us four years ago, and it matches the conditions you said.” Mr. Hudson said,“At that time, a man who collected waste sent the child, and he picked up the child.,

now

intending to raise them, maybe they thought it was not easy to raise a child, so they sent the child to an orphanage again.”

Vivienne Quinn was listening and flipping through the materials.

There is a photo on the information, it is a photo of the child when she is four and a half years old, it is very different from the photo that Mrs. Quinn showed her, from the appearance, it is impossible to tell the difference, after all, one is just born, the other is four and a half years old, the changes are very different big.

The child in the photo has a pair of beautiful pear nests, just like her.

Lainey Marlowe is also looking at the photos, saying, “The eyes do look alike.”

Hearing what Lainey Marlowe said, Vivienne Quinn felt even more confident.

” Mr. Hudson, where is this child now?” Vivienne Quinn asked eagerly, “Can I see her?”

Mr. Hudson took out another piece of information, “This is the home address of the adoptive parents who adopted this child.”

“Thank you Mr. Hudson.” Vivienne Quinn couldn’t wait to see the baby.

Taking the materials, I went to the residence of the child’s adoptive parents with Lainey Marlowe.

Just as the two left, a man came out of the lounge behind Mr. Hudson’s office, it was Rock Will.

Seeing Rock Will, Mr. Hudson said respectfully,” Mr. Smyth,

.

everything has been done as you ordered.”

“Well done.” Rock Will took out a bank card, put it on the desk and said, “Here is 300,000. If that woman comes again in the future, just do as I

sav. Dividing into pages now

Mr. Hudson nodded and bowed his head, “Understood, it’s just that the child is not Miss Quinn ‘s child. If this is a paternity test, wouldn’t it be revealed?”

“You don’t need to worry about these things. If you do what I tell you well, I won’t treat you badly.”

Leaving those words behind, Rock Will stepped away.

Vivienne Quinn, who didn’t know it was a trap, was already on her way to her adoptive parents‘ community

Along the way, Vivienne Quinn was still a little apprehensive, a little excited, and nervous.

Vivienne Quinn looked at the photos on the profile and was very excited.” Lainey, I owe this child too much, I will see her later. I don’t know what to say, I am a little nervous, do I have to buy something, I don’t know how she is doing in her adoptive parents‘ house.”

“The child will be five years old soon. A little girl, she likes Barbie dolls and the like. But this is your first time going, so don’t buy it before you figure out the situation.”

“That’s right, so that the child’s adoptive parents won’t be overwhelmed.” Vivienne Quinn was worried again,“I’m afraid that the child’s adoptive parents won’t let go.”

While talking, the car has arrived at Hanjia Community.

Lainey Marlowe parked the car on the side of the road at the entrance of the community, and the two walked in. According to the address given by Mr. Hudson, they found the door of Room 1102, Unit 2, Building 78.

Vivienne Quinn checked the address and rang the doorbell.

Soon, someone came to open the door, and before Vivienne Quinn could see what was going on inside, a little girl ran out angrily and almost hit her,

Mg into pages now

The little girl was particularly unconvinced and yelled at a man in the house, “Hit me, anyway, I am not your biological one. My biological parents will come to pick me up sooner or later.”