272

Chapter 272 1288 Vouchers Vivienne Quinn glanced expectantly at Damien Smyth, then at the collar that the goose dropped on the ground, a little worried. “Can you trap?” This big goose is so smart that Vivienne Quinn worried that ten USD would be wasted. Damien Smyth smiled, turned his head slightly, and lowered his voice jokingly, “You can be trapped by me, just a big goose, no problem.” Vivienne Quinn,”…” She smiled and thumped him, “If you fail, sleep on the sofa tonight.” As soon as I heard that I want to sleep on the sofa, I have to do my best. If the big goose was caught, he would lose his life, but if he couldn’t, he would lose his s e x. “Wife, don’t worry.” Damien Smyth’s voice was low, he took a collar in his right hand, and started to prepare. The big goose on the stool seemed to feel the danger, fluttered its wings, and quacked twice. More spectators gathered around, but everyone was just looking for fun, and Damien Smyth was not expected to actually get caught. So many people go up and try and fail, and Damien Smyth’s failure is the norm. Jesse Hudson in the crowd also became a melon-cating crowd, and said to several bodyguards next to him,” Mr. Smyth can definitely catch it. Mr. Smyth was a shooting champion before. This is the same reason, and he can definitely catch it.” Chapter 272 1288 Vouchers Several bodyguards also echoed,” Mr. Smyth will definitely do it.” The collar boss was also watching. Damien Smyth pinched a collar, his eyes sank, and amidst the quacking of the big goose, he waved his hand and threw the collar out. The big goose tilted its head and wanted to hide, but it didn’t know it was fooled. Damien Smyth made a false move at the beginning, which misled it, but was successfully trapped. The big goose flapped its wings,”quack, quack!” This time it’s really shi tty. “Honey, you are awesome.” Vivienne Quinn was overjoyed and jumped up happily. Damien Smyth’s lips deepened, “It’s an honor to be able to make a beauty smile.” Vivienne Quinn blushed and gave him a shy look. The onlookers were also envious. The two men are talented and beautiful, standing together, they are a match made in heaven. After the ring boss was surprised, he gave Damien Smyth a thumbs up,”Brother, amazing.” The cost of one dollar is exchanged for a big goose worth more than one hundred dollars. As soon as the boss finished speaking, the big goose took off the collar from its neck with its own mouth. This scene shocked everyone and made the onlookers laugh. “Boss, you still said that this big goose has not been trained. Look, they have all become fine.” “That’s how it counts, is it a trap or a miss?” Dividing into pages now Chapter 272 “It’s the first time. I’ve seen such a smart goose.” “It can take the circle by itself, it is really good. The goose quacked happily, as if to provoke Damien Smyth. 1288 Vouchers Damien Smyth raised his eyebrows lightly, “This big goose is interesting, my wife, do you want to eat a big goose stewed in an iron pot?” This is to scare the big goose. Vivienne Quinn also found it amazing that the goose would remove the collar by itself. Vivienne Quinn understood, and said with a smile, “Such a smart goose must taste delicious. Boss, what do you think?” The boss glanced at the big goose that stretched its neck and quacked. He was not willing to part with this big goose, and he hoped to make money for it, but he had to keep his word. The boss had an idea, and said with a smile,”Beauty, otherwise, the goose will belong to me, and I will buy it from you with money. You two should not be locals. It would be troublesome to take the goose home, and it is so It’s a pity to eat meat for a spiritual goose.” This boss is quite honest, Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth exchanged glances, and said, “Then boss, give us the market price of the big goose.” “No problem no problem.” The boss lost more than 100 USD in tears and blood. Damien Smyth raised the unfinished collar in his hand, and said unkindly, “Then my remaining nine collars…” The boss wanted to cry at the time, if he got caught every time he got caught, wouldn’t he lose a thousand or two thousand? “Handsome guy, why don’t you wear something else, this fluffy SpongeBob SquarePants, girls like it, you put it back to give to your wife, I’ll make an exception for you, as long as the collars are next to each other.” This boss knows how to do business. Vivienne Quinn couldn’t help laughing, and Damien Smyth said generously. “Well, the boss keeps his word.” The boss smiled and said, “Man, that must mean what you say.”