321

Chapter 321

Today’s Brandon. Will walks like a wind, wishing to use a loudspeaker to let everyone know that he is the father-in-law of the person in charge of the Skyreach Group.
Brandon Will asked the driver to go to the hotel immediately, this eldest daughter didn’t let him worry about it, and now she gave him such a big surprise, she is really his good daughter.
Not far from the car, Brandon Will received a call from his son Ray Will.”Dad, Sharon is critically ill, come to the hospital quickly.”
Hearing this news, Brandon Will had to put aside the matter of coaxing Mrs. Quinn.
Sharon Will was his daughter, life and death were at stake, and there was no way he wouldn’t go to the hospital.
“Old Song, go to the hospital, hurry up.” Brandon Will said to the driver.
More than half an hour later, Brandon Will hurried to the hospital, but saw Sharon Will sitting in the ward, Ray Will was peeling fruit for Sharon Will, and Angel Lee sat on the sofa with a sullen face, red eye circles Yes, obviously cried.
Even the old father-in-law and mother-in-law are here, this is a family waiting for him here.
Brandon Will instantly understood that this was to deceive him, and he wanted to ask the teacher for a crime.
Brandon Will glared at Ray Will angrily, what a big boy he raised, he cheated his father.
Ray Will felt guilty and averted his eyes.
Sharon Will didn’t speak, and lay weakly on the head of the bed.
Brandon Will appeared, the mother-in-law got angry,” Brandon Will, when you married my daughter, why did you swear, your conscience was
Dividing into pages now

caten by dogs, Angel has been with you for more than 20 years, and gave birth to two children, and now you beat her for the sake of a woman outside, you must give an explanation today.”
The old husband also had a cold face, sticking to his crutches, and showed the posture of an old man.”As a man, it is wrong to do something to your wife. Don’t forget, your Will Family is relying on other people’s help. Only today.”
Brandon Will was reprimanded, and he was unhappy. He glanced at Angel Lee and said, “It’s not enough for you to make a fuss in the mall, but you still want to continue to make trouble in the hospital? In front of the children? In front of parents? Angel Lee, you are also in your fifties, can you be more mature and use your brain.”
As a junior, Brandon Will doesn’t directly conflict with his father-in-law and mother-in-law, so he can only turn the conversation to Angel Lee.
Angel Lee heard it, his anger came up again, he slapped the sofa angrily, and stood up.” Brandon Will, you hit me, you’re justified, you and that bit ch Sonja don’t know each other, you have grown up, buy her several million pieces of jewelry and buy furniture, do you want to keep her outside?”
“What’s wrong with me buying her something? It’s my Brandon Will ‘s money, and I can spend it as I like.” Brandon Will was very tough this time. If it was before, he would definitely admit to being his grandson.
Brandon Will and Angel Lee have been married for so many years, and they must have had quarrels and conflicts. Every time Angel Lee returned to his natal home, moved out his father-in-law and mother-in-law, and pressured him in business, he could only admit that he was cowardly.
Now, Brandon Will doesn’t admit it, he is now the father-in-law of the person in charge of the Skyreach Group, so are you afraid of a hammer?
Brandon Will’s attitude stunned the Lee Family for a moment, the previous Brandon Will was not like this.
Dividing into pages now.

Seeing her parents arguing, Sharon Will and Ray Will didn’t dare to say anything.
Angel Lee turned pale with anger, and roared,” Brandon Will, you are crazy, you have to think about it, if you dare to associate with that bi tch again, I will divorce you.”
Lee Family and the others also said,” Brandon Will, this couple is always. arguing, admit your mistake, give Angel an explanation, and break up with the women outside, Sharon and she are watching here, what are you talking about, Angel. Don’t get divorced at every turn, as long as your son-in-law is willing to change, you will be an old husband and wife, so don’t be angry.”
Lee Family and the others are stepping down for Brandon Will, men, save face, they are not here to persuade a divorce, what they want is for -Brandon Will to subdue, and this matter can be exposed.
But this time, instead of going down the steps, Brandon Will said, “Let’s leave then, don’t leave who is the grandson, go now, while the Civil Affairs Bureau is open, go now.