308

Chapter 308
Vouchers Negating two of the three conditions would be tantamount to writing her a bad check. Vivienne Quinn wasn’t surprised, Brandon Will would be a surprise if he said yes. Vivienne Quinn did not back down either, “Three conditions, one of which is indispensable, if there is nothing else, then I will go back first.” Seeing that Vivienne Quinn was leaving, Angel Lee gave Brandon Will a wink, but Brandon Will couldn’t speak! Angel Lee stopped Vivienne Quinn, and had to say, “Three conditions can be agreed to you, but we also have one condition, you must make a match for Sharon Will and donate bone marrow to her.”
The fox’s tail finally came out. Vivienne Quinn raised her lips and smiled, “Now it’s your Will Family who wants to recognize me, not me. There is no room for bargaining, let alone agreeing to your terms. For me, there is no loss.” Seeing that Vivienne Quinn didn’t get in. Angel Lee was in a hurry, and said anxiously,” Will Family’s multi-billion property. I don’t believe you are really unmoved, one-third of the family property, you calculate how much money you have, how much do you have?” You can’t earn it in your life.” Billions are nothing compared to the Smyth Family ‘s billions. Even without the Smyth Family, Vivienne Quinn never thought of coveting Will Family ‘s money. She just let Will Family quit. Hearing that Angel Lee asked Vivienne Quinn to donate bone marrow,
Sharon Will’s gloomy eyes seemed to light up, and he saw hope. With her illness, she might not be able to see the sun of the next day at Dividing into pages now Chapter 308 any time. She is only twenty years old, and she wants to live. 1288 Vouchers Brandon Will also persuaded,” Vivienne, if you promise Nanny Xiao, I will satisfy you with all three conditions.” Vivienne Quinn retorted, “What if I don’t agree?” Brandon Will began to play the family card,” Vivienne, look at Sharon, she is only twenty years old, so young, she calls you sister, do you have the heart to di e?” Vivienne Quinn was not at all soft-hearted, Sharon Will coughed violently a few times, her whole face flushed, Ray Will poured water in worry, Angel Lee also became nervous. “Sharon, don’t scare (m o m).” Angel Lee felt distressed and impatient, and said loudly to Vivienne Quinn, “I beg you, can I kneel down for you, Vivienne Quinn, save my daughter.” She was clearly begging for help, but her tone sounded like she was about to ki ll someone. Vivienne Quinn thought it was hilarious, as if Sharon Will was si ck because of her. As she said that, Angel Lee really wanted to kneel down, but Vivienne Quinn didn’t intend to stop her, and just stood there coldly, watching Angel Lee act.
She was sure that Angel Lee would not kneel. Seeing that Vivienne Quinn was indifferent, Angel Lee let the words out again, kneeling is not right, not kneeling is not wrong, and no one stopped her. Angel Lee was so annoyed, at this moment, Ray Will supported Angel Lee,”(M o m), don’t beg her, beg her to do something.” Sharon Will leaned weakly on the chair and said, “(M o m), don’t force my Dividing into pages now Chapter 308 sister, she has no obligation to save me.” 1 288 Nouchers “Finally there is someone who is sober, I really have no obligation to save you.” Vivienne Quinn said, looking at Ray Will, mockingly said, “It’s quite backbone, I love your sister so much, why don’t you save it yourself, you and Sharon Will The bone marrow type matches perfectly, and you can be saved, so why come here and humbly beg me for an outsider.” Vivienne Quinn said made the faces of the four members of Brandon Will’s family change.
Brandon Will and Angel Lee are flustered, Ray Will and Sharon Will are stunned. Neither of Ray Will and Sharon Will knew about the successful match, but Angel Lee and Brandon Will kept it a secret. Ray Will glanced at Angel Lee and Brandon Will, wondering, “Dad, (M o m), my sister and I have a complete match? I can save my sister? Didn’t you say before that the match failed?” Sharon Will also understood from the flustered expressions of her parents that her parents were not willing to let her brother save her. They would rather watch her di e and suffer from illness than let their son donate bone marrow. At this moment, hatred grew in Sharon Will’s heart. In the hearts of her parents, her life was not as important as her brother’s health. People are selfish, and the hatred born at this moment is real.