290

Chapter 290

1288 Vouchers.

Damien Smyth standing at the door, but Lily Maya.

Mona shouted into the living room in disappointment, “Mom, it’s my

cousin.”

Vivienne Quinn was also very surprised, why did Lily Maya come so late?

She hurriedly got up and went over, and saw Lily Maya coming in with something.

Vivienne Quinn, I’m here to thank you.” Lily Maya carried fresh fruit and a set of skin care products worth over ten thousand.

It’s La Mer. Although Vivienne Quinn has never used it, she has heard it from colleagues.

At the class reunion before, the group of female students all showed off their use of La Mer, SK Immortal Water, etc., all of which are

international brands.

Lily Maya put all the skin care products and fruits on the table, and said.”Because my divorce has troubled you a lot, I feel very sorry, and I give these to you, just a little bit of care.”

“Cousin, why are you being so polite? You take the things back, but I won’t accept them.” Vivienne Quinn said, “If you do this again, I won’t care about it in the future. Besides, I haven’t really been able to help.”

Vivienne Quinn was quite surprised. In the past, she and Lily Maya were at odds, and they would always be sarcastic when they met. Now she is not used to getting so close all of a sudden.

She really didn’t want to deal with Lily Maya’s divorce, she had told Mrs. Quinn not to interfere before, for fear of complaining.

Chapter 290

11 288 Vouchers

“You have to accept it.” Lily Maya insisted, “If you don’t accept it, then you are looking down on me.”

“I really don’t want it, and I don’t need it. I’ll keep the fruit, and you can take back the skin care products.” Vivienne Quinn also didn’t use these big-name skin care products, and said with a smile,” Your things are so expensive, I’m not willing to buy them. It has no effect after using it once, it’s a waste, you take it back, just keep this fruit.”

Seeing what Vivienne Quinn said, Lily Maya didn’t force her anymore. She glanced into the room and asked, “Has my cousin-in-law left work yet?”

“No, I’m out for a dinner party, so it might be later.” Vivienne Quinn replied honestly, this time she didn’t intend to keep Lily Maya here, as it was quite embarrassing last night.

Hearing that Damien Smyth hadn’t come back, Lily Maya felt a little. disappointed, and quickly covered it up, saying, “Well, I stopped by, so I’ll go back first.”

“Okay, then I won’t give it to you.” Vivienne Quinn took the skin care products and stuffed them for Lily Maya to take away.

Lily Maya came out of the unit building and was feeling lost. She didn’t see Damien Smyth today, so she ran into Damien Smyth who came back from outside in the community.

She didn’t go up to say hello, but hid behind the notice board on the side.

Damien Smyth was wearing a dark coat with a dark blue suit inside. The well-tailored suit was paired with a coat. He was 2.8 meters tall and exuded an abstinence atmosphere. A woman could have soft legs when she saw it.

With handsome facial features and a cold expression, he is even more handsome than a male model on the runway, and his temperament is even more amazing.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 290

AX

11 228 Voucherst

Damien Smyth was walking alone on a quiet community road, and the street lights shone on him, elongating his figure, and just a back view could attract attention.

Lily Maya has been hiding behind the bulletin board and watched Damien Smyth walk into the unit building. She felt dazed and stared at her cousin-in-law.

After returning from Vivienne Quinn’s house, the handsome figure of Damien Smyth has been lingering in Lily Maya’s mind.

Lily Maya took out her mobile phone and clicked on Vivienne Quinn’s circle of friends, as if she was deliberately looking for something.

There is no picture of Damien Smyth in Vivienne Quinn ‘s circle of friends. What she sends is basically some knowledge of jewelry design.

Lily Maya put down her phone in frustration, turned off the lights and went to sleep.

And the next few days.

Lily Maya always finds an excuse to go to Vivienne Quinn’s house, or invite Vivienne Quinn to dinner.

Vivienne Quinn is very busy, she is really not free, she has not come to work for more than two months, Juno sorted out the customer information for her, and she has to go through it one by one.

Grace resigned, as Juno said before, Grace is a lady, how can she stay in this small company as a jewelry designer.

Grace knew that Damien Smyth was married, she stopped thinking about it and changed her target.

And Damien Smyth is also busy with the anniversary celebration on the eighth day of next month, worrying about how to showdown to Vivienne Quinn.

He was worried that Vivienne Quinn would not accept it.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t know what Damien Smyth was busy behind the scenes, anyway, he left early and returned late, and he seemed very busy.

Vivienne Quinn only found out about Damen Smith ‘s dismissal three days later. She was surprised, but she didn’t ask too much about the reason for Damen Smith ‘s dismissal.

Damen Smith is no longer in the company, and she feels relieved. After all. Damen Smith looked at her with scary eyes before, and she followed her around in the middle of the night. What if Damen Smith does something radical?

But that night, what she was worried about happened.