Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    After Ke Ran was taken back to his residence by Gu Yao, he was taken directly to the study.

    Ke Ran thought, how could it be considered a reunion.

    This kid didn't even get close to her, so he planned to talk about things.

    It must have been the incident that had stimulated him.

    Ke Ran is at a loss, and it's hard to say anything.

    Now even if Gu Yao says that there are two suns in the sky, she must tell Gu Yao that he is right.

    As a result, after Gu Yao pulled her into the study, he actually supported her waist with both hands, picked her up and sat on the desk.

    This posture faces Gu Yao.

    If you kiss... such

    a modern tyrant style!

    Ke Ran thought about it, and his mind was full of eagerness to try.

    Gu Yao could see what she was thinking, and he actually gave her a father-like sigh.

    Ke Ran stared angrily.

    The atmosphere has been set off to this point, and he gave her this.

    No kiss, no kiss. Gu Yao always looked at being her father, which made Ke Ran particularly unhappy.

    She was so angry that she jumped off.

    Gu Yao restrained her neck and gave her a deep kiss.

    The hand on her neck was deeply inserted into her hair, and the other hand wrapped around her waist.

    Especially hard.

    But it feels very frustrating.

    Ke Ran thought she liked gentle male silver, but who knew, this deep sense of conquest made her even the top of her hair tremble.

    She swears, she was kissed so softly.

    But Gu Yao finally bit her lower lip before letting go.

    Those eyes were quite jealous.

    Ke Ran was right, so he put his cheek on his chest honestly.

    We don't dare to talk, we don't dare to do anything, we're so cute!

    Gu Yao looked at her soft and cute appearance, and the jealousy in his heart turned into tenderness.

    Although the scene just now was a bit 'exciting', he knew that Ran Ran didn't do it on purpose.

    However, Ran Ran was so guilty, he didn't point it out.

    This kind of thing...whether it's an accident or not, it's better not to happen.

    The two hugged for a while.

    Gu Yao took out a box of jewelry and put on some new clothes that fit Ran Ran.

    Those clothes boxes were not even opened.

    Instead, he opened the jewelry box and took a look, and was immediately attracted by the pearl hairpin.

    Ran Ran likes simple hair accessories, but rarely wears such as step shakes, and finds the tinkling annoying.

    So what she often wears is a tridium hairpin. And that hairpin was a gift from Ji Canglang to Ran Ran and the three sisters when he went to Xingyue City to learn witch songs.

Dressed as a childhood sweetheart  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara