Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    Ke Ran felt that Senior Brother Chen's ability to handle affairs was good. After all, Senior Brother Chen was a strong man from the grassroots.

    So after the news was sent out, she felt that she should be on the safe side.

    When she asked Taozhi to spread the news to Ao Youning, she was a little worried about what if Senior Brother Shu didn't escape?

    Ask Ao Youning if she wants to turn against Wen Ruoliu again, although she thinks it is unreliable.

    Ao Youning: "..."

    He didn't expect that at the critical moment, it was Shucha who helped him.

    Regarding Shucha, he did have murderous intentions, but he never found an opportunity.

    And Ao Youning also knew that if Shucha had a chance, he would definitely kill him.

    As for Shucha's strength, if he controls his body, Shucha should never come back.

    As for this incarnation, he still can't fully mobilize the demon body, and his strength is still much worse than his. Shucha should be able to escape smoothly.

    With this good news, Ao Youning knew that this was his last chance to fight back against his incarnation.

    This thing is more shameless than him, and the wedding date is set in March.

    ...Seriously, he was a little envious of this avatar.

    Marrying Ran Ran almost burned his deepest wish for two lifetimes.

    But... he didn't dare to bring it up.

    Because I know that I will be rejected.

    Even, Ran Ran would think he was crazy. If it's bad, I want to beat him.

    Ran Ran had only one Gu Changsheng in her last life, and only one Gu Yao in this life.

    This stubborn problem, after a lifetime, forgetting the past, still hasn't changed at all.

    Ao Youning actually hoped that Ran Ran would be a little more shrewd.

    For example, pretending to be half, no, even pretending that half is smaller is in his heart.

    He was actually willing...

    Even, he didn't mind Ran Ran pretending to be another Ji Canglang, or some other man.

    As long as he doesn't love Gu Yao alone, it's fine.

    so.

    Ao Youning envy from the bottom of his heart for the practice of incarnation of Feng Ran Ran.

    He even hoped that the wedding would come true, just kill the avatar before the bridal candle night was staged.

    In this way, does it represent.

    Did he and Ran Ran actually have a marriage?

    Of course this is just a thought.

    If the incarnation does something crazy in these three months, then Ran Ran will definitely not live.

    Don't look at her milky face, but her heart is hard to death.

    Therefore, Ao Youning did not dare to relax at all, and continued to absorb the spiritual liquid through that green leaf, extinguishing part of the phoenix fire every day, and saving part of it.