Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Ke Hong put down the ruler. The child is old and must reason with her.

    "Tell me, what do you think about the kid next door?"

    Ke Ran thought to himself.

    What can she think. Isn't this a coincidence!

    Looking at his daughter's little gloomy face, Ke Hong was so angry.

    "I just like that kid so much, why do you blame daddy for rejecting this marriage?"

    That's impossible.

    Ke Ran shook his head firmly.

    "Nothing, Daddy."

    Ke Hong was still satisfied with this attitude.

    "Then you don't like the kid next door?"

    Ah, this.

    "Do you want to listen to the lie or the truth?"

    When these words came out, Ke Ran saw that his father's hand was raised.

    Still being beaten at this age... so what about shame?

    "Actually...I still like it quite a bit."

    Ke Hong gushed blood and felt very dizzy. This kid next door is cunning. When he was a teenager, he was thinking about selling well in front of him, and he came to talk to him about the rhythm and try to please him.

    In fact, it's all because of Ran Ran's fancy.

    How many times have I said, this kind of noble children, Ran Ran is not allowed to get close.

    In the end, I still like it.

    Although it's still a good deal, the kid next door knows to come to propose a marriage.

    but.

    "Ran Ran, do you still remember, what was the thing you said the most when you left Liyang for Yunding Sect?"

    Ke Ran: "Don't want to... leave your parents?"

    This was obviously a wrong guess, and he was slapped with a knife by his father.

    "You made an oath at the beginning that you would put your career first and be a big woman with a great career. Have you forgotten that?"

    The words 'you forgot' are ferocious.

    These words were like thunder, and Ke Ran thought to himself, yeah, what's she doing in this bitch.

    She immediately clenched her fist.

    "I'm also focusing on my career now, Dad, I will definitely learn the longevity technique, make a lot of money, and then come back and make Li Yang South Beauty, no, make it the most comfortable fairyland, and then our family will live happily. ."

    Ke Hong was slightly satisfied.

    Xianjun Jiangyun valued these little disciples and grandchildren a lot, and even took a few little guys out for a trip. At this moment, where can we not think about progress because of the love of our children, isn't this against the kindness of the teacher?

    There are only so many opportunities in a person's life. If you have a mentor, you must seize the opportunity.

    Fortunately, the child is still sensible and can listen to what he has to say.

    "As for things like marriage, when you have a successful career, if the kid next door still has you in your heart, you also have that kid in your heart. When that time comes, it's not too late to discuss it."