Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    Ke Ran followed Gu Yao for a while.

    Still not quite sure.

    "Gu Yao, the war is still going on. Is it really good for us to leave like this?"

    She felt that she still had to keep an eye on Ao Youning and let him get the armistice done before leaving.

    Ao Youning even attacked Gu Yao while she was on the right track. This kid, both good and evil, doesn't look like a good person.

    Gu Yao, however, said calmly that it was okay.

    "There won't be a fight, Ran Ran." He looked determined.

    When he said this, he stared at him, and it was a bit meaningful.

    Thinking of that wedding, Ke Ran immediately raised her hand.

    "Nothing happened between me and Ao Youning, we just meditated in the wedding room Huazhuye."

    "Well."

    Gu Yao just bowed his head slightly and replied with a smile.

    This kind of trusting attitude is very good, but how can you not be jealous.

    In another place, she might be dying of soreness.

    Before Ke Ran could snort and protest, Gu Yao lowered his head and kissed her forehead warmly.

    His cheeks, in the shadow of the moon, though not very real.

    But the warm eyes are extraordinarily soft.

    Ke Ran's heart shuddered, and half of it instantly melted.

    For the past six months, the best thing she has ever thought about was just a glance at Gu Yao before she died, and she didn't dare to ask for anything else.

    Who would have known that she could still be so nestled in Gu Yao's arms.

    At this moment, she felt extremely happy.

    I also feel that my life is very good.

    "If Ao Youning hadn't taken the demon king, Gu Yao, I might not have seen you."

    Although times have changed, Ke Ran still couldn't help sniffing at the thought of being forced that night.

    "I almost died, Gu Yao, woo woo woo."

    This is naturally a fake cry, threw herself into Gu Yao's warm chest, how could she still shed tears.

    She is very peaceful and happy now.

    Gu Yao held her hand very hard.

    Ke Ran knew that Gu Yao must feel bad for her.

    "Ran Ran..." His dry voice was extraordinarily reproachful.

    Ke Ran didn't want him to do this, raised his face, climbed up a little, and kissed him hard on the lips.

    "Gu Yao, I don't blame you. Instead, I'm afraid that you will come to save me. I'm afraid that you will die in front of me. I don't want to... watch you die in front of me..."

    Don't say four words again, Ke Ran was stunned for a while, always feeling that something was going to pop out of his mind.

    Gu Yao suddenly hugged her tightly and held her in his arms.

    "Everything... is over, Ran Ran. When I go back this time, I will immediately go to your house to propose a marriage. We will stay in Liyang and live a good life, okay?"