Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    The next day, Ke Ran got dressed up.

    She very boldly chose a rich and colorful red dress for herself. The sleeves of this dress were tied with some bright red streamers. When the wind blew, the soft robe flew with the streamers, which was very beautiful.

    Brother Shu gave them three sisters a lot of clothes, and Ke Ran liked this one the most.

    But never got a chance to wear it.

    Although in fact, when the magic period is reached, there is no need to wear the sect uniform.

    But Ke Ran is still used to wearing uniforms. Because the bun is easy to take care of, it is convenient and happy to work.

    Simple and the most comfortable.

    But dating Gu Yao, of course, has a sense of ceremony, hehe.

    As for the hair accessories, Ke Ran thought about it, and inserted the ruby ​​plum blossom hairpin from Fairy Qionghua.

    When I went out to Wangyue Valley, I saw Gu Yao flickering in the woods beside him.

    He also carefully cleaned up today and dressed more extravagantly than usual.

    The two were invisible, walked out of the sect, and walked through the mountains. At this time, they could put on their masks and walk side by side.

    There are many couples like them going down the mountain today.

    It is estimated that the Peach Blossom Palace should be very lively tonight.

    Thinking back to when they were fourteen years old, the two of them were still sneaking down the mountain a few feet apart.

    That green feeling. When Ke Ran thinks about it now, it is actually quite sweet and beautiful.

    Gu Yao should have thought of those too, the two of them looked at each other and couldn't help but smile.

    When we got to the bottom of the mountain, the lights were bright everywhere, the pedestrians were like weaving, the shops selling were very loud, and the street market was very lively.

    When entering Fengxian Tower, Ke Ran clearly saw Ao Youning and Shucha.

    The two of them usually dislike each other's appearance, but today they actually have the heart to have a meal together in such a place.

    Moreover, it was the time when the Peach Blossom Palace was swept away by the steaming machine.

    The two of them eat together.

    When Ke Ran saw them at the other end of the corridor, he was so shocked that his jaw dropped.

    Not really.

    No way!

    Because she was too surprised, her eyes slipped around them twice.

    As a result, the two of them stared at each other hatefully.

    Ao Youning flicked his sleeves, flew up unhappily, and went directly to the private room.

    He was too lazy to maintain his gentle and handsome look. At this moment, he seemed to have the evil and cold aura of a noble son, not like a good person.

    Shu Cha scolded her.

    "I'm fairly discerning, I know how to choose the clothes that I bought less."