Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Immortal Jiangyun quickly planted a defensive formation on this small piece of spirit after the young people left.

    He couldn't believe the words of those two boys.

    But what if this spirit grass is valuable.

    Then he took pictures of two kinds of spiritual plants and sent a letter, which seemed to ask Fuxiang about the medicinal properties of this spiritual plant, but in fact, it was designed to induce the demon clan to cry and spend high prices to buy these spiritual plants.

    If it's really like what the boss said, a grass one hundred thousand top-grade spirit stones...

    Xianjun Jiangyun pinched the poor ring, and golden light suddenly appeared in his eyes.

    But who knows, waiting for a letter from Fuxiang, he does not know what these spirit herbs are used for, and there is no record of such spirit herbs in the oldest demon of the demon race.

    Xianjun Jiangyun snorted in his heart.

    Two losers!

    He didn't give up and showed the spirit grass to Fairy Qionghua to see, but the answer he got was that he had never seen it before, nor was it recorded in the classics.

    Immortal Jiangyun was completely heartbroken, and he would not take a look at these spirit grasses again.

    But he didn't care about the three little apprentices and grandchildren playing.

    On Ke Ran's side, he was waiting for a lot of thank you letters.

    Wu Yinyin's aptitude improved after her parents ingested the detoxification fruit. Her mother went from the Aiki stage to the supernatural stage. side.

    If this is estimated to be conservative, Xuanxian should be quite sure.

    Therefore, the couple made a dress for Ke Ran by themselves. The clothes were made by Wu Yinyin's mother, and they were the most fashionable and beautiful styles on the market. As for the small items such as sachets, they were actually made by her father.

    And the craftsmanship is superb.

    Take a look. What a show in this handsome man!

    However, that sachet also contained something.

    Just like the sachet that Yin Min's parents gave her, what she took out was neither gold nor jade, she didn't recognize it anyway.

    But it seems to be the same material.

    One is a rhombus-shaped piece of armor, and the other is two small tree branches with large birds.

    I took the two out, and with a click, they actually closed.

    But there was nothing amazing about it. Anyway, it was silent, like assembling a small Lego firmware.

    Although it is unknown, it is estimated that both families have given her the most precious things.

    Ke Ran is still careful to keep it in the storage ring, in case the seeds explode at a critical moment.

    Besides, Jing Niang made her a very delicate and sweet snack box, which was packed in a very precious and fresh-keeping treasure box. The box was more expensive than the ingredients for the snack. But the mind is naturally the most important.

    Jingniang said in the letter that in another thirty or fifty years, she might have to leave the Gu family and go to Liyang to buy a plot of land to farm. At that time, I will make her something delicious every day!