Chapter 24

Chapter 24: The Big Fat Chapter

  I looked around in the wilderness at the foot of the mountain, but couldn't find the little girl.

    Jiangyun Xianjun breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. Fortunately, this child probably has a defensive magic weapon on him.

    Otherwise, the spiritual power comparable to that of a monk in the Aiki period will be knocked down, and the child will only have half his life left if he does not die.

    Xianjun Jiangyun knew where the three little disciples and grandsons lived, so the figure flashed and he walked outside the small Jingshe.

    In the west room, find his longevity technique, Miaomiao, who is meditating and healing.

    At this time, the little girl's face was pale, and she was using her spiritual power with all her strength.

    The palm of her right hand flickered slightly with green light, and the energy in this light made Xianjun Jiangyun look very different.

    It seems that the old friend Wangxian said it well. This little doll is really a big chance, and has been recognized by the ancient congenital treasure.

    How rare!

    Xianjun Jiangyun has a burning heart.

    This little disciple and grandson is the longevity magic little seedling he is looking for.

    Must be well cared for.

    Excited, his little Miaomiao let out a painful snort, and then the corners of his mouth bleed, and he fainted.

    Xianjun Jiangyun hurried over to check.

    It was found that this child was reluctant to take the Healing Pill and was forcibly running his spiritual power. How could the damaged viscera and meridians bear it?

    He shook his head, and without hesitation, a pill of healing holy pill was put into the mouth of the little girl.

    Just such a pill is worth 10,000 top-grade spirit stones.

    If Ke Ran knew about it, he probably would have fainted from fright. Mother, she has to work a few lifetimes before she can afford it.

    Xianjun Jiangyun thought that no matter how serious the injury was, swallowing this Healing Pill should be almost enough.

    Watching the little girl's face gradually turn from pale to puffy, he nodded with a slight smile and was about to leave.

    who knows.

    Suddenly, the little girl's right hand flashed a green light, and then Immortal Jiangyun saw a strong medicinal power, and all rushed to her right hand.

    The little girl's face immediately became extremely pale again, no, it was even paler than before, and it was a little blue.

    It's worth it.

    Jiangyun Xianjun quickly pulled up her wrist to check, and found that the damage to the meridians was more serious than before.

    He knew that this was because the Innate Treasure was too arrogant to absorb the medicinal power.

    This baby seems to be a double-edged sword.

    Xianjun Jiangyun had to sacrifice another healing pill to feed the little girl.

    This time, he used his spiritual power to suppress the baby. Prevent it from swallowing the potion again!

    Who knows, he uses 90% of the spiritual power, and he can only make the baby absorb the medicinal power a little slower and not damage the main body.