Chapter 20

Chapter 20 She Wants Meat

    Gu Yao also did not use a sword, but used boxing techniques to fight with Wen Li and Ao Jing.

    He played very cautiously and didn't really embarrass Ao Jing, and so did Wen Li.

    After all, the power of Longquan Palace has developed rapidly in recent years, and it is indeed not to be underestimated. This Ao Jing's face must be given.

    Ao Jing's side is not a fool. From the way the two of them play, they know that the play is a mess.

    He was too lazy to fool around here, and as soon as the sword was withdrawn, he jumped far away.

    "Stop fighting, I'm tired of fighting, let's go around that stinky girl today."

    Then he scurried towards the distant immortal mountain. Yundingzong has an immortal-level boss who is Ao Jing's clan uncle. Uncle has gone.

    Duan Su Zao saw that her acting was smashed, and when she saw Ao Jing leaving, she angrily forced Xie Mingxi back with a sword and ran directly to Nandou Peak, which was obviously the residence of Xianjun Zi'an.

    After Gu Yao finished the scene, he glanced at Ke Ran immediately.

    To be honest, at this moment, for the first time in his life, he felt guilty.

    Although he was not willing, he did participate in the action of 'Heroes Saving Beauty'.

    He was worried that Ran Ran was not happy.

    As a result, the little fat man, don't say anything jealous and angry, she didn't look at him at all.

    That's all, she was still staring in a certain direction, showing the joyful expression she had when she saw the longevity green jade.

    Gu Yao was tempted by this beauty, but he couldn't help but be full of anger.

    Because this look is obviously not for him.

    When he followed his line of sight, he saw a blue clothed man slowly flying from the direction of the sect, that kind of elegant self-control, gentle and heavy temperament.

    Like enough of a person.

    That was Uncle Ke.

    Gu Yao: "..." He knows too well that this little fat man loves her father and mother a lot, especially to her father, who has star eyes all day long, and is handsome and handsome.

    It is said that the ideal Taoist companion in the minds of many female disciples is in the form of a father.

    Could it be that the little handsome man in the mind of this stinky girl is the kind of man like her father.

    She thinks beautifully.

    Gu Yao glanced at the knife and stabbed it fiercely.

    As a result, Fatty Little Tits deserves to be her little Fatty Tits, but she stabbed back at the knife with big eyes angrily.

    Then he immediately looked at the man in Tsing Yi happily, his mouth moved slightly, and he saw the shape of his lips.

    It seems to be talking about three men and three men.

    Gu Yao couldn't figure out what it meant. Anyway, he didn't add a handsome word in it, which made him feel a little relieved.

    Although this man in Tsing Yi is also handsome and extraordinary, he is naturally incomparable to him.