Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Ke Ran slowly released his hands, relieved that Senior Brother Chen was not caught.

    But it is also possible that he was wiped out by this demon king.

    After all, Ao Youning was swallowed by this Demon King.

    The two of them are about the same strength.

    Brother Chen, I'm afraid it's not...

    Ke Ran didn't dare to think about it, but he didn't think so. After all, I didn't feel the flow of spiritual power just now.

    No matter how powerful this Demon King is, he will not be able to kill a Heavenly Immortal silently.

    As for this person's sudden 'concern', Ke Ran felt quite uncomfortable.

    She got up and ran away.

    It is impossible to be close, not in a lifetime.

    And this Demon King is probably afraid that she will be burnt with jade and stone, and he has not dared to use force recently. Or, because he was fighting with Ao Yuning, he didn't make time for it.

    However, Senior Brother Shu was able to sneak in.

    I don't know if he is still alive.

    Ke Ran went back and waited, waited, and waited all night, only to find that Shu Cha didn't come to her.

    She suddenly thumped in her heart, and became even more uneasy.

    Could it be Senior Brother Shu... not so much.

    She was upset and sad. If Senior Brother Shu died because of her, she would never be able to overcome this hurdle in her heart.

    She couldn't accept the fact that someone else died because of her.

    On the way to practice, Ke Ran was in a gloomy mood.

    I always feel that since Senior Brother Shu is here, Gu Yao and the others will all die because of her in the future.

    Then she couldn't accept it.

    She suddenly began to think about cutting herself off again.

    Just worried that he really heard the news of her death, Gu Yao... He estimated that he would come to the Demon King desperately.

    But at least I hope that when Gu Yao becomes stronger, he will avenge her again and not make unnecessary sacrifices.

    Ke Ran thought about this, his hands and feet were cold.

    But he might as well pass by the small garden and see the face of Senior Brother Shu in the flowers beside his feet.

    His face opened next to two bowl-sized flowers, like a head popping out of a piranha.

    Although Ke Ran was startled, he tried his best to maintain a calm expression on his face.

    The Demon King kept a close watch on her, and this place was not far from the practice room. She was worried that the change in her complexion would be noticed by the other party.

    So she pretended to be indifferent.

    Brother Shu was also very cautious. He followed her footsteps and wrote three words. "See you in the evening."

    Ke Ran left indifferently.

    When she went to the practice room to meditate, she felt very comfortable.