Chapter 3

Chapter 3 is angry

    When Ke Ran walked out of the yard, he found that the snow from the door to the small pine forest had been shoveled.

    A neat fence is also built around the pond.

    It is estimated that her parents were worried that she would sneak out and fall into the pond. The so-called blocking is worse than sparse, so the two of them simply surrounded the pond.

    The pond is surrounded by the whole circle, all made of neat pine wood.

    Ke Ran felt extra warm, and her parents were so kind to her.

    However, when he walked to the grove, Ke Ran discovered that the grove was cut off in the middle and surrounded by a circle of golden and copper-colored fences.

    Just half a circle!

    The pond and the woods are indeed unclaimed land, so the house next door drew a three-eighth line without authorization.

    to be frank.

    Ke Ran felt that no matter who made the decision next door, there was a little family air everywhere.

    Both parents knew that they were worried that the kid next door would fall into the pond, so they made a circle around the fence.

    The next door is good. The high-level fence is only half enclosed, and a 38 line is also drawn.

    This is to worry about their family, especially her, go through the woods to curry favor with their young master.

    Ke Ran suspected that this was the handwriting of that Aunt Wen.

    Gee.

    Ke Ran tutted and sent it out.

    Then I heard a little noise, and when I turned around, I saw Gu Yao walking out from behind the pine branch.

    The three-year-old male protagonist, because of his early wisdom (mentioned in the book), is indeed so small that he can see a trace of extraordinaryness.

    After all, the chosen son.

    Because of the fence of the 38th line, Ke Ran was particularly sympathetic to the family next door.

    So she didn't plan to have a good relationship with the male protagonist for the time being. She turned her butt and lowered her head to look for gold bracelets, jade beads or something in the snow.

    She still doesn't give up, in case there is still a chance waiting for her.

    Looking for it, she really let her see a light flashing in the snow.

    At that time, Ke Ran's little heart was beating non-stop, and his little short legs hurried two steps, picking up the baby on the ground.

    When I opened it up, I found it was a gold ring with emeralds. There is light in the emerald, as if some energy is flowing.

    This should be a baby. Roar! She found her chance.

    Then she tilted her head and saw Gu Yaozheng standing two steps away silently staring at her and the ring in her hand. He didn't know when he jumped over the golden fence and ran over.

    Ke Ran immediately hid the ring.

    "This is what I found, it's mine!" She said righteously.

    Gu Yao: "..." This is actually the defense ring that he accidentally lost when he was just practicing the art of body forging.

    However, looking at those big jewel-like eyes, so full of vigor and protectiveness, to be honest, made him feel a little bit wanting to laugh.