Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Fairy Qionghua came this time with the mission given to her by her ancestors.

    The main family of the Ning family was completely destroyed ten thousand years ago, and only the branches of the family continued.

    And this branch inherits the ancient witchcraft. Although it has no combat power, it is necessary for them to break the evil curse.

    Since Yao'er was seven years old, he saw a breath of the Lord of Longevity on him.

    Fairy Qionghua knew that she had done her best to accomplish in this life.

    Over the years, she has been preparing for this.

    Now, the time has come.

    "Mother."

    When Gu Yao saw his mother, he immediately got up and saluted.

    Ke Ran also followed to do a junior salute, but for some reason his heart jumped.

    Without thinking about it, Ke Ran just wanted to shoot out from the pavilion.

    However, the lake outside the pavilion, at this moment, suddenly rises and rises thousands of fireworks.

    The blazing fire engulfed her in an instant.

    "Ran Ran!"

    "Mother?"

    Gu Yao's heart-wrenching voice came.

    This shout made Ke Ran's tears fall instantly.

    She hurts so much!

    After being surrounded by firelight, at this moment, her whole body was like purgatory, and the scorching heat of the fire almost melted her.

    But the pain in the body is not the most painful, the most terrifying is the head. At this time, the mind is rolling like lava.

    The Sea of ​​Consciousness that had just formed in the Divine Movement Period contained huge waves.

    It was like having his head cut open with a knife, and Ke Ran couldn't help screaming in pain.

    She was so miserable.

    "Gu Yao..." Help me.

    Ke Ran reached out his hand unconsciously.

    She saw Gu Yao's golden dragon flying up from the sky, and also saw his big golden sword.

    But both the golden sword and the golden dragon were shackled in the air.

    Afterwards, Gu Yao's people were also carried into the air by an illusory big hand.

    The big hand cut off Gu Yao's wrist.

    A drop of blood fell from his wrist, passed through the firelight, and was not burned, but landed in her palm.

    Ke Ran's right hand heart.

    Then, a knife in her right hand held by two small paper figures the size of a palm made a cross incision from the middle of her hand.

    from the inside.

    Little Ice Flower, the little ice flower that was brought out of the secret realm and has been weak all the time, swirled and floated up.

    Straws of unusually icy green light spread out from around it.

    The green light that emanated, met the flames, and roared like an evil spirit.