Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    Ke Ran quickly found Shizu and the others nearby.

    After telling the master that it was the ghost clan who wanted to take away Gu Yao and Fu Qiusheng.

    The three Immortal Monarchs couldn't help but look extremely ugly.

    Shu Cha's face was also very bad. Why let his ghost clan bear all the bad reputation, obviously half of it is the ghost of the devil clan.

    He doesn't want to carry this pot.

    Ao Youning was better, with a look of looking at the sky and the earth, and suddenly became extremely immortal.

    This treacherous little man.

    The three Immortal Monarchs deeply felt that this place should not stay for a long time. Even if the sea was huge at this time, they could not stop them from leaving the place immediately by boat.

    When passing through the demon area.

    Chencha thought to himself that the crime cannot be borne by his ghost clan alone, and whoever deserves to have no less debt.

    Therefore, he fanned violently, and a magic technique hit it.

    The seal of the Demon Race suddenly made a big hole.

    The Mozu's reaction was still very keen, and a group of patrolling soldiers came in the blink of an eye.

    These warriors are both human and demonic. But no matter what body he is, he has a big head, a thin body, and the body of the demon race is still dark blue, with the aesthetics of the human race.

    It's not pretty!

    "Who is that?"

    "Devil." Caught Fatty's question, Shu Cha answered very quickly.

    "The demons look... still, quite odd."

    "It's really ugly."

    Ao Youning: "..." I'll go to you!

    The appearance of ordinary demons is indeed unsatisfactory, but the higher the level, the more beautiful the demons become.

    In fact, the Demon Royal Family has been known for its beauty since ancient times. Otherwise, there would be no demons to confuse people.

    About appearance. The ugliest has always been the ghost clan, and the ghost clan royal family can only see it.

    When will it be the Demon Race's turn to make irresponsible remarks?

    It just doesn't make sense.

    But there are only two or three little ghosts left in the ghost clan... Even if Ao Youning planned to ruin the reputation of the ghost clan, he couldn't find a reference, and he was immediately furious.

    On the other hand, he has to quietly and quickly make up the seal.

    Otherwise, this pair of patrolmen will have to die here. After all, they are all his people, so it is against the kingly way to die in vain.

    Although Shucha secretly blocked, but his strength has always been above Shucha, even if this person is a ghost, he is not his opponent.

    However, what shocked Ao Yuning was that. Ji Canglang suddenly moved his finger and even cooperated with Shucha to catch him off guard.

    Waiting for him to look at the seal, fine.

    Half of the patrol team was folded in the hands of the three immortals.

Dressed as a childhood sweetheart  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara