Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Cultivation has no time, and twenty years have passed in a flash.

    The sect's proud sons, as if they had made an appointment, rose into the sky one by one, declaring their success in the righteous path.

    Gu Yao and Duan Su are in the first echelon.

    Wen Li and Xie Mingxi followed immediately.

    Then Ao Youning and Shucha also became immortals one after another.

    Next to the third echelon, Ling Qing, Micronucleus, Tangle, and the others also succeeded on the right track.

    Immediately after news came from the major sects in the cultivation world, their younger generation of outstanding disciples also began to succeed in the right way.

    In short, basically, the people that Ke Ran was familiar with all threw away the tail of her crane and reached the ranks of the powerhouses in the cultivation world.

    And their three sisters, according to the words of the master, are three elm knots.

    It was hard to break through.

    I don’t know how many scrolls of cultivation of the heart have been read, but they are useless.

    So with the success of the heavenly arrogance, the master began to feel anxious.

    Recently, he gave them a lecture and needed to recite it in class. If he couldn’t memorize it, the old man chased and beat him.

    Among them, Wu Yinyin was beaten the most. Her memory is not good, like a goldfish, she can't remember in three seconds. As a result, she was beaten all over her head by her master every day.

    However, the master felt that he was not enough to play, and then it became more and more excessive, and he actually asked very pervertedly to recite the heart study of his lectures within half a quarter of an hour.

    God knows that Xinxue chapter is written by some rambunctious bigwig.

    After this is finished, it will take half an hour to memorize it.

    Also not allowed to use magic tricks. What to do, get beat up.

    Anyway, Ke Ran couldn't memorize it.

    When half a quarter of an hour arrived, seeing Shizu's hand and heart raised, Ke Ran ran away, and Yin Min was not slow.

    Only Wu Yinyin, the scapegoat, was still crying in her seat.

    Curran sighed. Why are you crying, run, she won't be beaten anyway.

    The master was deliberately trying to beat people today, so he was so embarrassing.

    Ke Ran ran to Fei Kuai, and blinked to the bottom of the mountain. She looked at Yin Min and flew in one direction.

    Hearing Wu Yinyin running away crying, they both shook their heads at the same time.

    A dead Taoist friend will not die in the spirit of a poor Taoist, whoosh!

    boom!

    "Ouch!"

    Ke Ran was completely unexpected.

    The master actually held a ruler in his hand and blocked the way to beat her.

    It still hurts to hit.

    "Master, it hurts, it hurts, ouch!"

    "I know it hurts, yes. Don't run, stop!"