Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Ke Ran is right after the Heavenly Wonderland.

    As long as the consciousness is swayed, the spiritual power will spread silently like the morning mist, and instantly can firmly grasp the flowers, plants and trees in a radius of hundreds of miles.

    This feeling is very wonderful, there will be the illusion of being a god.

    It is hard to imagine how powerful he will become if he reaches the realm of Immortal Monarch.

    She's still looking forward to it.

    I don't know if I have the chance to dream of a fairy king in my life.

    Then after arriving in the fairyland, Ke Ran wanted to water the spiritual plant from the bottom of his heart.

    Without watering anything every day, her heart itch.

    Coincidentally, Yin Min and the others are like that too.

    So the three of them couldn't help throwing a finger of spiritual liquid over the manor, not to mention the purple thunder flower crystal, including the landscape spiritual plants and the weeds on the roadside.

    That's only a few days. The whole villa is full of vigor and vitality, and spring is rippling everywhere.

    In fact, it has already entered the early summer season, but the grass and trees in the villa are still roaming in the spring breeze.

    The flowers that have been thanked are blooming again, the dead trees are quietly blooming with buds, and even the weeds on the roadside seem to have more spirituality.

    Shizu's eyes hurt every time he sees him.

    In fact, Ke Ran and the others also want to spend this time in their own spiritual garden, which is a profitable business.

    But the content of the agreement is not to live in this villa for ten years.

    The three of Ke Ran discussed it, and wanted to give Ji Canglang an opinion, let's get a planting garden nearby.

    For ten years, they help with watering, just pay a little bit of hard work, and they don't want much, just... 50% of the profit.

    The price is actually negotiable.

    The main thing is not to waste ten years of hard work.

    As a result, they haven't commented yet.

    On Gu Yao's side, Xianjun Zi'an had left the master's house, and the three of them were going to start a ten-year journey.

    In fact, Ke Ran got the news through Xiao Binghua, this trip was mainly because Xiao Binghua sensed another spiritual spring, and needed Duan Su to accompany him to drink the spring water.

    Over the years, Duan Su has returned to Yun Dingzong when he is on the right track, and he spends the rest of his days running all over the continent.

    Really, hard work.

    To tell the truth, with Xiao Binghua's temperament, when she is full of Lingquan, she will definitely throw it back into Ke Ran's arms.

    Xiao Binghua even said this. Said she was playing with nerds...

    and Duan Su, the 'nerd', seemed to be enjoying it.

    When Ke Ran sent Duan Su and the others away, he felt a little embarrassed to see her. Who are you working hard for? This is!

    But she still happily waved her fat hands and sent them off.