Chapter 33

Chapter 33 (Minor repairs do not affect the plot)

    Jiangyun Xianjun was worried that his little Miaomiao was still invisible in the air before the opening.

    In case Xiaomiao Tie Tie is determined to fight the little princess of the Duan family who has a mutated ice spirit root, although he cannot intervene, he can stop drinking and let Xiao Miaomiao obediently admit defeat.

    Who knows, after watching this scene.

    The old man only felt a toothache.

    Gu Zian, this female disciple, what's going on? No matter how you look at it, he doesn't feel a little 'normal'.

    Wouldn't this be like Fairy Lingxia from a thousand years ago, who was in love with her junior sister, and there was a lot of trouble back then.

    A person who cultivates truth is used to being unrestrained and unrestrained.

    These things don't bother people, and Immortal Jiangyun is generally too lazy to talk about it.

    But in this little princess, who you say is not good, you actually like his little Miaomiao.

    This... Anyway, it doesn't work.

    This is more unbearable than that kid from the Gu family.

    Jiangyun Xianjun couldn't help but stared at Gu Zian fiercely. The old and the old do not stop, and the young, men and women, do not stop.

    This pair of wrongful masters and apprentices, it is estimated that they would have clashed with him in their previous lives.

    He wants to quietly cultivate a little Miaomiao with the longevity technique, why is it so difficult!

    No way, we must be more strict with people.

    At least this little princess, like yesterday, allows the Gu family boy to 'comfort' his own little Miaomiao.

    His old man will not give it.

    After Ke Ran won this game, because it was really hard to win, but his luck was really good.

    Now everyone secretly calls her Little Fat Koi behind her back.

    She was very angry. Koi is just koi, why add a fat character.

    She is really not fat now, it's just that the milk fat on her cheeks can't go down.

    These people are probably blind.

    After killing the monsters for three days, it was the day of the draw.

    This time, Ke Ran was pulled out by someone else, and then the karma token appeared in her hand.

    Seeing that name, Ke Ran was dumbfounded.

    Fu Qiusheng!

    male three?

    and many more! what happened?

    The third man, in the original book, didn't he never take part in these disputes, he was a beautiful man who quietly concocted alchemy.

    Ke Ran was afraid that he might have forgotten, so he held his head and thought about it for a while.

    wrong. The third male has never participated in any sect competition!

    Then why is he here!

    Ke Ran is going crazy. This plot, Nima, has been messed up since the heroine broke.

    And the third man is not a beautiful man with immortal spirit, but he is the master of making a fortune in silence.