Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Before going to the Cloud Forest, of course Ke Ran and the others went to Xiaoyao Town first.

    Originally, he would first accompany Yin Min home to visit his parents, and then travel into the Cloud Forest.

    Yin Min's parents have the typical characteristics of Northwesterners, they are tall and dark-skinned, and they are full of heroic spirit.

    Men here are generally estimated to be above 1.9 meters, and women are at least 1.7 meters above.

    When Ke Ran entered Xiaoyao Town, he was basically looking up at people.

    Yin Min's father, Yin Sheng, is a handsome and heroic man from ten miles and eight villages nearby. His sinewy body, black beard, and curved eyes like stars when he smiles, are really very attractive. It feels like you can jump up and save the world at any time!

    Absolute hero.

    When Yin Min saw her father, she rushed to the gate of the city and was lifted up by his father happily.

    Then his father laughed, Yin Min burst into tears, and even kicked her father.

    "Dad, I'm no longer a child."

    "Why not? Your face hasn't changed at all in the past few decades, and it's not, you've gained a little weight."

    The tone of this straight man who didn't understand the style made him jump with anger. Yin Min who came down gave his father another kick.

    Then Yin Mintong blushed and quickly introduced each other.

    When Yin Sheng saw Immortal Jiangyun, he immediately saluted and then warmly invited everyone to go home together.

    The Yin family is located on the outskirts of Xiaoyao Town. It is a large mansion with high and thick walls. Both the walls and the buildings are made of stone, with a rough texture, giving people a sense of security.

    This yard is relatively stylish in the vicinity.

    Yin Min's mother, Ding Wan, is a royal sister with a slender waist and long legs.

    Ke Ran looked at Yin Min's parents, and then looked at Yin Min's stature.

    Then look at Wu Yinyin and herself.

    I almost shed sad tears.

    It must be because of the longevity technique, so the three of them don't grow taller.

    She had always suspected that she had been genetically mutated to become a dwarf. But look at Yin Min's parents, how tall they are, and Yin Min...

    Besides, Wu Yinyin's father's height is comparable to her father's, both are tall and beautiful men with slender builds. However, look at Wu Yinyin...

    In short... If time comes back, please allow her to grow up to seventeen years old and then practice the longevity art, woo woo woo.

    After eating a meal of northwestern-style beef bone and meat at the Yin family, Ke Ran and the others washed and settled down.

    Yin Min was called by her parents to the study in the front yard that night.

    Then Yin Sheng opened the two treasure chests and pushed them to his daughter.

    Yin Min was startled when he saw the big golden fruit.

    "Father, mother, you didn't eat it. If this kind of transcendental fruit is stored for a long time, the medicine will dissipate. Hurry up and take it!"