Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Once Ke Ran decided to go to Qingcheng Blessed Land with Gu Yao.

    Gu Yao said that he will arrange the itinerary.

    Ke Ran hurriedly emphasized to him, don't make a big show, the two of them are not big people, right, they go out with a burden.

    Gu Yao agreed at the time.

    But when Ke Ran and Shizu said goodbye and came to the gate of the sect, she saw the scene of the nine-horse horse carriage, and she twitched in shock.

    Not to mention that the nine big black horses are handsome and extraordinary, the carriage is like a small house. Although it has a black body, the fine carvings and luxurious cloth curtains show its extraordinaryness.

    Most importantly, behind the car body, there was a group of Gu family members riding on Pegasus. Their cultivation base is directly at the level of Heavenly Immortal.

    The leader is still Gu Yao's uncle, a strong man who is only one step away from the Immortal Monarch level.

    Seeing this pomp, Ke Ran wanted to turn around and go back to the sect.

    Fortunately, she came in stealth.

    Because, at this time, many sect disciples gathered to watch the fun. There were many acquaintances among them. Ke Ran had seen Ao Youning and Shucha anyway, and Duan Su and the others were also there.

    At this moment, she didn't dare to show up even if she died.

    Gu Yao still understands her better. He went into the carriage first, and then pulled the curtain of the car. Ke Ran quickly sneaked in, and then he pulled down the curtain of the car.

    Then the carriage set off quickly.

    After leaving the sect, Ke Ran couldn't help but glanced at Gu Yao.

    "Just the two of us walking quietly, I almost didn't want to leave with such a pomp."

    Gu Yao: "..."

    He also wanted to go out with Ran Ran leisurely to see the landscape of the mainland together.

    But the problem is that Ran Ran is the master of longevity, and this kind of thing is doomed to be impossible.

    The entire cultivation world is staring at the Lord of Longevity.

    It is impossible for Ran Ran to make any mistakes.

    If he doesn't let the Gu family come to pick up people with great fanfare. Even if Immortal Jiangyun is bound to accompany him all the way, it is estimated that Master will accompany him in the name of escorting him.

    Then there is no space for two people in the same room.

    Therefore, Gu Yao would rather wait two months for the family to send a carriage to pick him up.

    But even so, Yun Dingzong still sent many people to protect it along the way.

    However, at least he and Ran Ran were the only people in the carriage.

    But Ran Ran thought he was posing as the young master of the Gu family, so she was a little angry and turned around and looked out the window.

    Just looking at her little back, Gu Yao can guess that Ran Ran is thinking about something like the difference in rank or not.

    He was a little helpless and wanted to laugh.

    In fact, Ran Ran's idea is purely redundant.