Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Just when Ke Ran was burning with anxiety.

    But she found that the Demon King was holding his finger, but he didn't move.

    When Ke Ran looked over, he found that his whole body froze, and a face flew over his face, although his facial features were blurred.

    But this feeling is familiar to Ke Ran.

    Ao Yuning launched an attack!

    It's finally started. But I don't know if Ao Youning can stand it, so come on!

    Without saying a word, Ke Ran hid behind Wen Ruoliu.

    She was worried that the demon king would go crazy and beat her in the middle.

    As for supporting Ao Youning... There was really nothing she could do except to cheer him on.

    In fact, you can only shout silently, because Ao Youning is a human being. If the people of the demons know, the humans will take away their demons.

    That Ao Youning... I don't think she will live long.

    At this moment, the demons also discovered that there was a problem with their king, and immediately the ten true demon generals were ready to guard the seal.

    Several elders also surrounded the golden platform.

    Ke Ran was so worried that they would help the Demon King.

    Ao Youning was already weaker than the Demon King, so it would be worth it to have a helper.

    However, in the war of divine consciousness, it is estimated that these elders should be useless.

    However.

    What made Ke Ran's palms sweat coldly was that these elders came together to discuss a countermeasure, but they actually set up an array.

    Then one by one, they went up to help punches one by one.

    However, they are pretty miserable.

    Go up one, and get kicked out.

    As soon as the consciousness came out, one of the elders vomited blood and almost fell to the ground.

    But it has to be said that the loyalty of these elders to the Demon King really goes without saying.

    All of them turned pale, but they still joined forces.

    Big drink. "Remove the evil spirits for my king!"

    This time, they rushed to the sea of ​​consciousness of the devil.

    Ke Ran was so frightened that he grabbed Wen Ruoliu's cloak. It's over, now Ao Youning is going to lose.

    Wen Ruoliu wanted to tell her, don't worry about Wang, Wang is so powerful, he'll be fine, don't be so nervous.

    But think about the Lord of Eternal Life who doesn't like the king, the Lord of Eternal Life may wish that the king should die... Forget it if it is appeasement.

    However, the 'two kings' still fought, and until now, it has not been clear which is the real king.

    Wen Ruoliu is also very nervous now.

    Could she hold the wrong leg...

    "Go away!" followed by a stern rebuke.

    The five elders were kicked out by bang bang bang.