Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    The two were sideways, chatting for a while about the guests of the dinner party.

    We talked a little more about future plans.

    Talking and talking, I don't know who will start first.

    The two kissed together.

    After that, walk from the window to the bedside.

    Although only a few steps away.

    But Gu Yao's deep and depressing, incomparably hot breath almost made Ke Ran unable to breathe properly.

    Something was bulging in her chest, making her like a fish out of water, breathing weakly.

    The fingers that squeezed Gu Yao's clothes were almost white, nervous and anticipating, and the fiery emotion that wanted to die in Gu Yao's arms...

    God, Ke Ran thought at the time, so... it's like this.

    "Ran Ran..."

    ... (please imagine yourself here)

    All the fog cleared up, and the two of them lay quietly, feeling that everything was peaceful and happy.

    Gu Yao is too gentle, for fear of breaking her.

    In fact, she is a monk, how can she be so weak.

    But...it's not that strong either.

    And Gu Yao is simply the real version of the boss male protagonist, handsome...and powerful, and too powerful.

    In front of him, she felt like she had become a little scumbag.

    Intolerant of conquest.

    But being with the person I love the most is a real joy. It seems that the wish of two lifetimes has been fulfilled, and I actually want to cry... Ke Ran thought that it was probably because he was too happy.

    After resting for a while, when he went to take a shower, at the door of the bathroom, Ke Ran deftly jumped in from Gu Yao's arms and closed the door.

    Gu Yao is coming.

    She was severely stopped by her.

    Isn't there a saying that a certain sense of mystery must be maintained between husband and wife in order to last a long time?

    "Ran Ran, don't soak it for too long, you...have an injury after all."

    Gu Yao warned at the door, making Ke Ran's face red.

    God fucking hurts.

    She hit out with a dash of spiritual power.

    "Gu Yao, get out of here."

    But the voice was still sweet...and it was hoarse after the aftermath.

    Gu Yao smiled lowly at the door.

    "I'm taking a shower next door, don't be afraid."

    What could she be afraid of?

    But when Ke Ran turned around, he found that the bathroom was ridiculously large, with the pomp of the bathroom in the Devil's Palace.

    Gu Yao has been expanding his small manor over the years, and he thought it would be limited no matter how much he expands.

    Good guy, this is decorated to a five-star ultra-luxury standard.