Chapter 35

Chapter 35 (Minor repairs do not affect the plot)

    Ke Hong intuition, her daughter must be reluctant to spend money to buy meat to eat, so she can't grow taller.

    It just so happened that Liu Ye was going to go to Yundingzong from Liyang the next day, so he immediately asked Liu Ye to bring a thousand high-grade spirit stones and send a letter to Ran Ran.

    The letter instructed, eat whatever you want, and don't treat yourself badly. There is no shortage of spiritual stones in the family.

    Two months later, Ke Ran was dragged by Gu Yao into the small pine forest behind the dining hall.

    Ke Ran was a little confused after seeing the thousand high-grade spirit stones and letters.

    Most of the spiritual stones she got from the mission were all used to sacrifice her mouth, and the rest was the necessary expenses for some sects in terms of housing and transportation.

    She never bought clothes.

    Anyway, she can still eat.

    It's a bit unreasonable that Daddy told her to eat more meat.

    But it is estimated that the child travels thousands of miles and the mother is worried. The family always thinks that she can't get enough to eat and clothe when she goes out!

    Then Ke Ran actually took out three clothes from the small storage bag his father gave.

    All of them are the most fashionable styles on the market now, and the fabrics are very good. A set is estimated to cost one or two hundred top-grade spirit stones.

    Ke Ran knew this because of Wu Yinyin's popular science.

    Wu Yinyin is a fashionista of this era anyway, and she especially likes to follow trends.

    Now the relationship between Ke Ran and Wu Yinyin is pretty good, they only occasionally glance at each other when they don't agree with each other, and they usually talk and talk together.

    Ke Ran looked at the clothes and squinted at Gu Yao.

    Don't even think about it, this is definitely not what her parents brought her.

    Li Yang's place is almost far from the word "fashion", it is impossible to have these styles of clothes.

    Gu Yao actually looked at the sky and looked at the earth but didn't look at her. It was as if all of a sudden, I was fascinated by the beauty of nature.

    With a sigh of relief, Ke Ran took it out again, and took out a jewelry box.

    There are actually two sets of heads, and they are very expensive at first glance.

    Ke Ran gave up and shoved the jewelry box to Gu Yao heavily.

    "I'll accept the clothes this time, and I won't be allowed to buy them in the future. As for jewelry, I won't accept it if it's too expensive."

    Gu Yao nodded, but took a golden flower-leaf-shaped step and shoved it over.

    The leaves of this step are very delicately crafted, and when they move slightly, they squeak, which is very beautiful.

    Ke Ran just took a fancy to this step shake at first sight. She suspected that Gu Yao was probably a worm in her stomach, otherwise he would know what she thought.

    She doesn't want to accept it.

    Gu Yao put the jewelry box into the storage ring, and turned his hands behind his back, showing a deep and indifferent expression.