Chapter 19

Chapter 19 This plot is off the charts

    Although the new disciples were shocked to realize that Su's beauty was like a flower, they were even more horrified by the defense of Yundingzong, how could a hairy girl break in if she wanted to.

    Seeing this, the inner disciples in blue clothes immediately refuted the rumor.

    "This junior sister holds my Cloud Cauldron Sect's seal, so that she can pass through the defensive formation freely."

    When they said this, the new disciples remembered that it was indeed the golden light from Su's palm that they rushed into the sect.

    However, Duan Su looked panicked, as if being chased and killed.

    Such a beautiful woman is being bullied. According to reason, someone should save the beauty from the forward hero.

    Many blue-clothed disciples from the inner sect stopped, and many white-clothed disciples also looked over.

    Then I don't know who told Duan Su's origin.

    These vigilant disciples raised their brows subtly and relaxed.

    "The little princess of the Duan family of the southern country's Bliss Island, with such a precious status, how could she not be protected along the way by an expert."

    "Even if someone is daring, they have to weigh how much they weigh. The princess of Bliss Island, anyone can afford to offend that." ?"

    These are things that even people who know a little bit about the general trend of the world know, so the new disciples are whispering like this.

    Ke Ran's face twitched.

    People who know the plot, she naturally knows the cause and effect of the heroine's scene.

    It is nothing more than that the three disciples of Gu, Wen, and Xie from the top ten surnames are all courteous to Duan Su, and the Duan family does intend to choose a talented disciple from the three families to be her husband.

    Therefore, Duan Su wants to test whether the current cultivation of these three people is worthy of her, and how much do you care about her?

    Fake people, she doesn't want them.

    The person Duan Su wants to marry must be a beautiful man who loves her wholeheartedly.

    In this way, Duan Su, together with his friend Ao Jing, played a game in front of Gu Wenxie's three disciples, in which a villain humiliated a beautiful girl.

    So Duan Su rushed in, and the void behind her flickered.

    Then a red-clothed man flashed with golden light and slashed his sword. Before the man fully appeared, the sword momentum had already slashed at Duan Su.

    Duan Su immediately cut back.

    The two of them were jingling and playing very lively.

    What magic weapon they estimated to use, in short, they were flying around in the air, and among the new disciples who had not yet learned to fly, they were almost full.

    But in the eyes of the white-clothed disciples and blue-clothed disciples who had cultivation base.

    It is estimated that there is not much difference between pecking with chickens.

    Because this Ao Jing failed to cast a role in a TV series, it was hard to describe how ugly he was, so the words that ran out on the barrage were 'This third prince is too ugly', 'I'm sorry for the surname Ao', 'I'm sorry I died' and so on.