Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    "Ran Ran!" A

    muffled hoarse voice.

    Ke Ran was held in his arms by Gu Yao.

    He gnashed his teeth a bit in her ear. "Stop playing, Ran Ran."

    Ke Ran didn't want to play so much. Just accidentally played it off.

    At this time, she didn't dare to move any more, lying in Gu Yao's arms honestly, staring at the wall behind and counting the patterns.

    But, but.

    Clothes were not pulled up.

    The two were skin-to-skin... Ke Ran only felt a fever in his body.

    Gu Yaocai didn't notice it at first, but when he noticed it, his body collapsed even tighter.

    He took a deep breath and pulled her clothes over his shoulders.

    The two hugged for a while.

    At this time, the light outside also faded.

    Gu Yao let go, and Ke Ran climbed ashore with both hands and feet.

    Seeing her timid and timid appearance, Gu Yao was speechless for a while.

    Now I know I am afraid.

    Just a few times that kind of thing happened again, and Gu Yao felt that his lifespan would be short.

    He sat in the bath, and only put on his clothes after Ran Ran changed his clothes behind the screen.

    Because the bathrobe floated up, revealing just a little calf.

    When he saw Ran Ran's big eyes, he slid over quickly.

    When she passed by him, she still had the courage to blow up the hem of his clothes.

    Maybe she was very satisfied with the long legs she saw, her big eyes lit up, and she trotted out.

    Gu Yao sighed like an old father.

    To say that she was afraid, she was really afraid. Just now, he was pitifully in his arms, not daring to move.

    You have to say don't be afraid. That's not true, she still dares to blow clothes with magic.

    When Gu Yao put on his clothes and went out, he saw Jing Niang brought a green fruit for Ran Ran to eat on the other side of the Qulang.

    "I know this green orchid fruit is very expensive. However, I have soaked in that red soup, and it has already been filled. Jing Niang, I will not waste this spiritual fruit.

    " Look at your pale face, ahem, why is it so red. In short, you must eat it, and don't vomit at all."

    "My menstrual period is actually quite normal, Jing Niang."

    "Little idiot, this is mainly a secret of giving birth . Medicine."

    "Having a child—!"

    Ran Ran's voice was so frightened that it became hoarse.

    Gu Yao was a little funny. Now Ran Ran is afraid that she won't dare to eat it, she herself is still a child.

    Who knows, only listening to the sound of the fruit biting the fruit, Ran Ran silently ate all the fruit.

    Jing Niang also praised Ran Ran fiercely.

    Gu Yao only felt that he was hit by a huge tenderness, and his heart was warm and sour.