Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Ke Ran heard the colleague mention that a secret realm appeared in Longquan Plain.

    She thought about the book that was useless and had a completely messed-up plot.

    Actually, this kind of big thing still corresponds to it.

    The original owner of this secret realm also participated. It is mentioned in the book that the original owner obtained the vital liquid in this phantom secret realm.

    Only then did the green jade gourd start the function of watering spiritual plants, completing the important step of becoming a worker in the 100,000-acre fairyland of the male owner.

    However, in this secret realm.

    The original owner actually met someone who was very kind to the original owner.

    It was this person who protected each other all the way that allowed the original owner to obtain the vital liquid.

    And this person is the younger brother of the heroine's good friend Ao Jing, the fourth son of Longquan Palace, Ao Youning.

    This Ao Youning was described in the original book as having a handsome face, gentle temperament, and loving the original owner like his own sister.

    However, it is written in the book that when Ao Youning rescued the original owner, there was a part of flying with her in his arms. At this time, Ao Youning was so handsome and blushing that he hardly dared to look at the original owner.

    When Ke Ran was reading the book at that time, he felt that it was all nonsense. Who would blush to save his sister in a desperate situation? Isn't this Ao Youning just fancying the original owner?

    But it is a pity that the original owner was a stubborn one. He didn't want the sincerity of such a gentle little beauty, and just stared at Gu Yao's dead hammer.

    Then he planted Gu Yao's fields for a hundred years...

    Although this book, the plot is not sure where it is now.

    So the chance of this little beauty appearing is about zero. Even if it appeared, it was impossible to be interested in her.

    In this secret realm, the male and female protagonists have obtained the secret method to unlock their own qualifications.

    For example, Gu Yao will really start the Golden Dragon Flying Technique, and after Duan Su passed this secret realm, he basically waved one hundred thousand ice lings flying in the fight.

    Ke Ran was still a little interested in that vital elixir.

    After all, this gourd had a terrible event where the spiritual liquid evaporated instantly.

    She was really worried that if she did this twice, the gourd would be scrapped.

    She just pointed to this baby to improve her cultivation and make a lot of money.

    However, a lot of people died in this secret realm. As depicted in the original book, the male and female protagonists almost died.

    But precisely because the male protagonist went to save the female protagonist, in the crisis of life and death, they saw each other's sincerity.

    In the process of the heroine's healing, the two complained to each other.

    Then there is the sweet mutual pet plot.

    Ke Ran can't imagine now that Gu Yao and Duan Su will complain to each other.

    These two people, so far, you have to say that the revolutionary comradeship should be there. After all, they are both excellent people, and they are brothers and sisters, and they still admire each other very much.