Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Wu Yinyin was frightened last time in the secret realm, so she was not afraid of the scolding from her master at this time, she said immediately.

    "Master, whoever likes to go, I don't want to go anyway."

    Yin Min couldn't help pulling Wu Yinyin and talking to the master, how could he be so rude.

    However, she was still weak.

    "Master, I, I don't want to go either..."

    Ke Ran had a problem with starting a business, so she didn't want to go into the dangerous secret realm of the heroine.

    That is the chance of the heroine, it has nothing to do with her.

    So she squinted.

    "Master, me too..."

    Don't go to the end of the three words, the master's blade-like gaze came over.

    Ke Ran was instantly angry. Everyone also couldn't say why she had to be stabbed here.

    The master is really stingy. Lingzhi, who harmed him ten years ago, is still thinking about it now.

    Ugh. What she has done wrong is that she has no human rights.

    "That peach blossom in your palm..." Immortal Jiangyun only said that, when he saw the three little disciples grab their right hands and immediately hid them in their sleeves.

    He was speechless for a while, and he would still covet the chances of a few little guys. "I think you haven't learned how to drive at all, right?"

    Ke Ran and the others looked at each other.

    Then Wu Yinyin got one eye on both sides.

    I also know that it must be Wu Yinyin who accidentally exposed it and was seen by the master.

    Fortunately, only the master saw it. People like Shizu, who are highly respected and fascinated by alchemy techniques, probably won't covet their treasures.

    However, the three were really worried. The baby is obtained, but it is of no use at all.

    Except when watering the spiritual spring, the drizzle is like silk, which can take care of each spiritual plant and save them some effort. Others have not been developed for the time being.

    Because it is such a valuable treasure, it is rare for a treasure in the cultivation world to be integrated with its master.

    Therefore, the three of them really never dared to be known by others.

    Therefore, the three of them really didn't dare to ask others apart from worrying together.

    Now that the master has learned about it.

    Ke Ran summoned the courage to ask. "Master, do you know how to drive this peach blossom?"

    Her big eyes were full of hope, and she really wanted to get a positive answer.

    She wants to get rich too much, woo woo woo.

    Yin Min and Wu Yinyin also stared at Shizu with hopeful eyes.

    Being watched like this, Immortal Jiangyun actually felt a little pressure.

    "...Master, I don't know either."

    Immortal Jiangyun found it as soon as he said those words. These three, who didn't know how to respect teachers and respect Taoism, rolled their eyes.