Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Since that time Ji Canglang decided to start the road of 'cultivating feelings'.

    Next, this person will appear on the hill on time every time the sun rises, or when the sun sets.

    He didn't come near either, just playing a flute there.

    Then, in the scorching mountain wind, he blew out a fairy energy, and floated away with a slight smile.

    Early in the morning and late in the evening, it was as punctual as punching in at work.

    Basically, in the evening as long as his flute sounds.

    Ke Ran and the others knew that their day's 'comprehension' study was over.

    Such a month has passed, and the feelings have been cultivated a little.

    Because of the three brothers and sisters, they have now raised their ideological heights. From simply appreciating beauty, to appreciating music.

    Ji Canglang's accomplishments in musical rhythm should have already entered the hall, and he has the style of everyone.

    This is the evaluation of Xianjun Zi'an.

    Ke Ran and the others just thought it sounded good.

    And, the sense of substitution is very strong.

    Once Ji Canglang was in a bad mood, a flute sounded like weeping, and the figure who was lifted up by the mountain wind had a sad feeling of being abandoned by a loved one.

    Anyway, Wu Yinyin was crying so hard.

    Ke Ran and Yin Min were fine, but they were a little sympathetic to Ji Canglang.

    They guessed that Ji Canglang must have been abandoned once, or else he would not be able to play this touching tune.

    Damn love! Ugh.

    However, most of the time Ji Canglang played very melodious and vast tunes.

    I don't know why, but this song has a faint floral fragrance.

    It is always easy for Ke Ran to enter the state of 'enlightenment' in the early morning, and then lie in the valley all day while half asleep.

    In such a leisurely day, in just two days, all three of their bones lost a few kilograms, and they were a little flirtatious.

    It is that the face of the master is getting darker and darker.

    Looking at the trend of his old man, sooner or later, he will rush over in anger and pluck the hair on the top of their heads.

    It's just on the verge of breaking out now.

    However.

    They all tried their best to realize that, really, they were not deliberately lazy and lethargic.

    The master did not understand their pain.

    No choice but to hide away.

    Every day when I saw the master, the three walked along the wall, and they dared not appear in front of his old man.

    Jiangyun Xianjun's strength, even if the three of them are invisible, they can see through it at a glance.

    However, he always urged himself to be more patient.

    Even watching three little disciples rolling in the grass every day, fishing and flipping crabs by the stream, what's more, lying in the shade of flowers and sleeping soundly.