Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    When Ji Canglang woke up, he saw four pairs of eyes staring at him with the same eyes.

    Quite indignant.

    Especially Nie Ying, can't wait to come and step on his feet.

    He had just been fed spirit grass, but he was not completely unconscious, he knew that he was rescued by several people.

    To be honest, I am still very grateful.

    At the same time, it was extremely distressing.

    He didn't expect that he could eat so much, but he actually ate all the spirit grass, and then he was able to eliminate the poison.

    However, since the toxin is removed, the sky will be high and the earth will be wide, and he will naturally be allowed to soar.

    Ji Canglang's mood was indescribably happy.

    These four, especially the three little spiritual masters, Ji Canglang decided to help them whenever there is a chance in the future.

    If Ke Ran and the others heard this, they would definitely slap him.

    If you really have this heart, you might as well give them a pile of spiritual stones to immediately honor their life-saving grace.

    At this moment, they didn't care about Nie Ying, who was poking the soil with a stick, and Ji Canglang, who was smiling happily for the rest of her life.

    The three of them, the three brothers and sisters, kept the grass in this field, including the weeds, and poked up the soil into the storage ring.

    Then, the fruits of the three fruit trees were naturally picked without missing a single one, and the two idlers who watched on the side were divided into three parts.

    Then looking at the fruit tree, I almost wanted to dig back the roots.

    However, for such a big thing, their storage ring couldn't fit in, so they could only sigh and sigh.

    Nie Ying didn't understand. "What are you digging up these weeds for? Is Yundingzong still

    short of weeds?" Only the little chubby snorted. "You are not a spiritual planter, you don't understand."

    Nie Ying felt tight in her chest. She is no longer a spiritual planter, and she also knows the reason why weeds are useless, right?

    Moreover, the tone of 'you are all mortals' makes one's hands tickle.

    However, when they saw the three of them, their seniors and sisters, washing their hands with the water from the Lingquan Well, they giggled there.

    "This Lingquan is good. It seems to be better than what we usually drink. We will make two pots later."

    Then I was very happy when I washed my hands, as if enjoying something incredible.

    This picture has never been seen in the world, and it is actually quite cute.

    Nie Ying sighed, forget it, it's fatter not to beat the little tits.

    After Ke Ran and the others packed up, they looked at Ji Canglang.

    "Senior Brother Ji, how do you go next?"

    Ji Canglang: "..." I think of me now, didn't I just jump behind Nie Ying for protection?

    However, he already has a basic understanding of the ethics of the three.