Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    After the secret realm of Feixian Island spread, Ke Ran knew that the secret realm was originally called the secret realm of the Fire Islands.

    She is familiar with that.

    It was written in the book that the male protagonist turned on the scumbag mode, and the plot of confidantes flying all over the sky started.

    In the book, Duan Su was so strong, he couldn't control these rosy faces towards Gu Yao.

    She's a weak girl... don't say stop, it's not bad to be killed.

    Besides, if Gu Yao dared to find any confidante.

    She dumped him immediately.

    She didn't bother to stop it.

    Not to mention these. The book doesn't mention the existence of the cherished elixir such as the trance fruit.

    Of course, no one mentioned this in the news that spread.

    Ke Ran couldn't help but feel apprehensive, whether what Ao Youning said was right.

    In the cave, Xianjun Jiangyun held Fuxiang's letter and was speechless for a while.

    He said before that he would never let the three little disciples go to the secret realm again.

    Now I have to go back and regret it, I really can't open my mouth.

    Moreover, the distribution of forces in the cultivation world has changed greatly now.

    In the past 30 years, there have been two or three medium-sized sects that have suddenly risen in strength, especially the younger generation. Because of the frequent occurrence of secret realms in various places, these young people have been nourished by many secret treasures and spiritual grasses, and many geniuses have appeared.

    Just from the information I got.

    The strength of the younger generation of these sects is no different from that of the three major sects.

    Some time ago, Yushu Xianjun also lamented that the times create heroes and other words.

    As a result, this secret realm will encounter these geniuses. These are the talents who came out of the secret realm, and they must all have the means and strength, and they are blessed by God.

    And in the secret realm in recent years, the disciples in the cultivation world have no longer cared about the rules of the Immortal Alliance, and there are many bloodthirsty and murderers.

    They're all insane lunatics.

    Xianjun Jiangyun is really worried about the safety of his three little disciples.

    These three are so weak, except to run faster, there is really no other great ability.

    How to escape this.

    Xianjun Jiangyun is not very optimistic about the future situation of the cultivation world, so his mood at this time is to pity a few disciples and grandchildren.

    his current thoughts.

    If the longevity technique cannot be successfully cultivated, then it will be impossible to cultivate.

    After all, God is so obstructed in all kinds of ways, it is also God's choice to make the world of self-cultivation become a wasteland under the erosion of ghosts and demons.