Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Ke Ran stared at her 'Gu Yao'.

    She has a bigger grasp of this, and she has to remember it so as not to mess up.

    If they finish fighting later, which 'Gu Yao' will they follow, they must recognize the right person.

    If he admits the wrong person, Gu Yao will definitely be angry.

    Should want to beat her.

    Anyway, if Gu Yao admits her wrong, she also wants to beat him to death.

    Not to mention these.

    Gu Yao rushed over, and the light group of the treasure dispersed.

    Ke Ran heard that 'Ao Youning' snorted softly. "It's actually suppressing the cultivation base."

    Such words, and then the 'Gu Yao' in the west also looked bad.

    Only her 'Gu Yao' looked calm.

    Then the three of them rushed to the center of the light group to show their magical powers.

    The light in the center of the light group was too dazzling, anyway, Ke Ran didn't see what it was.

    But Taozhi reminded. "That thing is very important, and the master must grab it if he has the chance. It is a treasure of the human race, and must not... give it to a foreigner." The

    words "let with a foreigner" sound like a mosquito humming, and Ke Ran almost didn't hear it.

    However, there are no foreigners here.

    Those three who were grouped together were all human races.

    She looks the same, not a human race.

    Ke Ran was also worried that there were some monsters lurking around, or a green ghost appeared, so he nervously searched around for spiritual power.

    As a result, at least she didn't notice any abnormal existence.

    And wait for her eyes to return to the center of the battlefield again.

    Immediately dumbfounded.

    What's going on. That 'Ao Youning' was beating, and it turned into Gu Yao's appearance.

    When she saw this gradual process, she was so shocked that her eyeballs almost fell.

    But fortunately, the hairband she gave her 'Gu Yao' was still well on his wrist.

    She hurriedly stared, this time she couldn't miss it again.

    As a result, she stared at it and stared at it again.

    On the wrists of the other two 'Gu Yao', there were actually identical hair bands.

    This illusion, Ke Ran can only say.

    Simply poisonous.

    She just wanted to say, okay, let her not recognize Gu Yao from her appearance.

    Then she can tell from the exercises.

    What kind of exercises Gu Yao has practiced, she still knows something.

    His golden dragon technique and big golden sword are definitely not available to others.

    As a result, it was a coincidence.

    I don't know if the style of play is restricted or what. Although the three of them looked at the dog's brain...

    but they basically used the upper fist and the instant body spell, and they didn't see any other big moves.