Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    This sonorous and powerful sound of 'I am strong' made Xianjun Jiangyun uncontrollably suffocate in his chest.

    How strong is this.

    It just so happened that Bai Yuhua met the fire monster, and they were paired together.

    If you change to another monster, the stinky girl has to be chased and screamed.

    Xianjun Jiangyun looked at the proud bun's face, and with a finger move, he wanted to throw this stinky girl to the next monster fence, and continue to fight.

    Who knows, he moved his fingers like this.

    Seeing that steamed bun face immediately did not dare to be proud, but lowered his head honestly.

    That small body, standing in the midst of the ferocious group of monsters, looked unusually weak, pitiful and helpless.

    This made Immortal Jiangyun not punished immediately, nor was it not punished.

    When this stinky girl was at home, it was estimated that she used this to piss off her father.

    Anyway, Xianjun Jiangyun had already felt that dull and unpleasant mood.

    He was speechless for a while, in the end he was reluctant to continue the punishment...

    The main reason was that Xiao Miaomiao's 'innumerable' spell was well executed, and this spell belonged to the spiritual planting technique in the foundation-building stage.

    He didn't know where this little girl learned it from, so he had to go back and ask.

    So Jiangyun Xianjun waved his hand and continued to grab the broken girl's collar and lift it up.

    It could have been a different way, but when he mentioned it like this, he felt relieved.

    As soon as Ke Ran thought about how messed up he looked, he was carried around the sect for more than half a circle, not to mention where his face was still facing.

    She felt that this person couldn't do it anymore.

    Immediately begged.

    "Master, my master, let's go incognito."

    "If you are too lazy to drive, I can't do it, master."

    "Give me some face, Shizu, what if I can't get married in the future?"

    "It's just you poor girl, who else wants it?"

    "What if someone is blind, don't you think? Is it better to be invisible? Wow, my ancestor."

    "Humph!"

    Seeing Immortal Jiangyun snorting coldly, everyone turned invisible and disappeared in a flash.

    "Master, hehe, you are really my own master."

    With a soft flattery, he swayed, and then there was no sound.

    It is estimated that I will continue to flatter Jiangyun Xianjun later.

    This kind of picture similar to the parents catching their naughty cubs and going home made everyone a little speechless.

    Only Gu Yao felt good.

    Ran Ran was in front of her father, and sometimes she was so rascal and likeable.

    Every time Uncle Ke couldn't do anything about her, he would beat his ass when he was a child. When he was a little older, he would throw a knife at him. No matter how disobedient he was, he would even pull his ears.