Chapter 6

Chapter 6 She Betrayed

    this winter.

    Liu Ye saw the young master every once in a while, and went to 'provoke' his little beauty a few times.

    At the beginning, he still needed the son to smash something to make the other party angry, so the fat little titty chased the son to fight.

    In the end, as long as the son appeared, the little fat man would scream and start without a word.

    One time I almost really beat the boy.

    Of course, as we approach May, when the snow and ice melt.

    The boy succeeded in playing off.

    Because the snow and ice gradually melted, some monsters ran out of the deep mountain and broke through the defense of the bamboo forest.

    When Ke Hong ran out to fight monsters in the middle of the night that night, Liu Ye ran over and gave him a hand.

    By dawn, the two talents will make up the defensive formation.

    After a tiring night, Liu Ye went back to sleep for a while.

    When he woke up, he immediately rushed to the bamboo forest.

    Because according to the calculation of time, the body forging technique of the little milk fat man should break through to the fourth level of body forging at this time, and the young master should go to send the exercises.

    To say that this little fat man, at least in the aspect of practicing the art of body forging, can be called a 'little genius'.

    This progress can almost catch up with the son.

    Although a person is considered a genius or not, the technique of body forging depends on the last two levels. Many people will not continue to practice after completing the fifth level, because they feel that it is meaningless. And the sixth rank is too difficult, it takes too long, and most monks give up.

    But in fact, being able to successfully pass the body forging technique at a young age will have an indelible impact on the future practice of the instant body technique.

    Liu Ye himself is a person who has passed the body forging technique perfectly, so he naturally knows the meaning of this.

    Not to mention these.

    Liu Ye hurried to the bamboo forest.

    I heard a bang, the sound of heavy objects falling, and then the sound of mud splashing.

    Liu Ye fixed his eyes.

    good guy. The little fat man fell into a mud puddle, and all over his body, his big eyes were shining with burning flames, and the rest of the place was covered in mud.

    And this mud pit happened to be made by the monster last night. It was a big pit, and the muddy water was not very deep. It only reached the shoulders of the little fat man.

    "Gu Yao, you bastard!" The

    little fat man's voice was really angry this time, and it was broken when he yelled.

    "..."

    Young Master was a little embarrassed, but he was embarrassed to apologize.

    That expression looked much more vivid than the cold little face in the past. In fact, as long as the son is with the little fat man, his expression will soften a lot.