Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Seeing 'Fake Gu Yao', Ke Ran was speechless.

    Stop talking. Still want to lie to her!

    She is not so easy to deceive, she hummed in her heart and ran ahead.

    After running for a while, this yard is obviously not big, and it feels like I can run to the opposite Asgard in the blink of an eye.

    But the problem is, no matter how long she runs, she will never reach Asgard.

    "This is a psychedelic array."

    Fake Gu Yao said very knowledgeably.

    Afterwards, he also drew a pen and counted silently for a while.

    It is estimated that this psychedelic array is quite difficult.

    Coran stretched his neck and glanced.

    good guy. The illusion here is too powerful, the handwriting of this 'fake Gu Yao' is exactly the same as Gu Yao's.

    This fake, really fits perfectly.

    Don't give people a chance to spy on the truth.

    But Ke Ran couldn't help pinching his chin.

    Why can't she beautify her insufficiency!

    Is she unworthy.

    Or the ancient great immortal couldn't save her singing voice... Thinking of this possibility, Ke Ran almost shed tears of grievance.

    At this time, this 'fake Gu Yao' has already calculated the psychedelic array.

    He reached out.

    "Take my hand, Ran Ran."

    This tone and expression were exactly the same as Gu Yaozhen.

    Ke Ran tutted twice in his heart. She didn't say anything, she just took a word!

    It is impossible to grasp the hand. She has a boyfriend!

    So, she grabbed the sleeve of 'Fake Gu Yao'.

    Gu Yao: "..."

    Although I knew that Ran Ran didn't recognize him, that's why she was so lucky.

    And when he decided that he was Ao Youning, Ran Ran was reluctant to get close, and he was still very happy in his heart.

    But unfortunately. I don't know when Ran Ran will recognize him.

    "Follow me, this formation is complicated and changeable, if you take a wrong step, you will fall into the endless abyss."

    Gu Yao warned before starting.

    Ke Ran is not stupid, she must be obedient if she can get a chance.

    And if the 'fake Gu Yao' is Ao Yuning, it shouldn't hurt her either.

    Last time in the Longquan Mystery Realm, Ao Youning really escorted her all the way. There should be no ill will towards her.

    Besides, it's still a destined person. Although she doesn't admit it, it shouldn't hurt her.

    Therefore, she grabbed Gu Yao's sleeve tightly and followed his footsteps step by step.

    Her Shunbu was still good, and she didn't take a single step wrong.

    After the two passed through the psychedelic formation, Asgard was in front of them, and even the fog had dissipated at this moment.

    Should be able to enter Asgard this time.