Chapter 4

Chapter 4 rushing to repay

    Ke Ran is now five and a half years old, and she has started bodybuilding in advance.

    Ordinary people are willing to let their children suffer at the age of six, but Ke Ran feels that she is not an ordinary person, and she has to work harder.

    The main body forging technique is the early basis of the instant body technique. What is the biggest contribution of the instant body technique? According to my father, it is a necessary skill to escape.

    Nothing to say, this must be studied hard.

    As a plant spiritualist like her, the combat defense is very rubbish, and she will never run again.

    What other way would there be.

    So Ke Ran made up her mind that she must master the art of body forging precisely.

    The death-defying queen can't afford to pretend, so let's settle for the next best thing, let's be a 'little princess on the run'.

    Ke Ran tied a small sandbag to her leg, took a deep breath, and spread the little spiritual energy from her breathing into her limbs. Seven or eight steps.

    When she reached the middle of the bamboo, she kicked her feet hard, using the power of the bamboo. In fact, after cultivating for a certain period of time, the strength of the kick at this time can be driven by spiritual power.

    In a word, after getting the rebounding power of the bamboo, Ke Ran walked quickly, following the five elements and gossip route that his father said, in the bamboo forest, one by one bamboo kept borrowing strength.

    One, two, three... seven, eight, nine!

    Hold on, ten!

    Boom.

    Unsurprisingly, it fell to the ground.

    Father said that if she can easily move the twelve bamboos, the first stage of body forging will be completed.

    She has been practicing for a month, but she can only have ten bamboos at most.

    Although my father said that it is very good to be able to cultivate the body training to the first level in three months.

    But as a life-saving skill, she has to walk ahead of others. If the talent is not high, if you don't work hard, in the cultivation world, it is easy to be hacked to death.

    Ke Ran sat on the ground and looked at his chubby hands.

    Will I be too fat and my body is not flexible enough?

    Hey, this white and fat body is all meat, and it's all eaten. Mother's cooking is really delicious!

    However, whether the ability is important or the appetite is important, there is no choice.

    Ke Ran looked up gloomily at the small sky above the bamboo forest.

    "No, I want to lose weight." As soon as she gritted her teeth, she made a small oath, and then her eyes immediately turned to the side with alertness.

    "Who?" A small stone slammed into it.

    From the depths of the dense bamboo forest, a little boy in mysterious clothes flew over quickly.

    Five-year-old Gu Yao is still a little kid.

    But people are flying over.

    Fei, Ke Ran felt sour envy in his heart. Gu Yao must have completed the art of forging his body. He seems to be flying, but in fact, using the power of bamboo and clever positioning to achieve the effect of flying is not really flying.