Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    The next day, Ke Ran came to the bamboo forest to forge his body early in the morning as usual.

    Just tied the small sandbag, when ready to attack.

    Gu Yao is here again. This time he walked through the bamboo forest step by step.

    He didn't even get close, just leaned against a bamboo from a distance, and stared at him silently.

    Ke Ran thought to himself, I'm not afraid to look at it. ignore him.

    Thinking about it this way, the result is still affected. In the past, at least ten bamboos could be drifted, but Gu Yao interrupted him like this.

    Yes, seven or eight bamboos fell off with a bang.

    And my butt hurts more than usual.

    Ke Ran suddenly became angry. "What are you doing there? You're disturbing my practice." She stared at Gu Yao angrily.

    Gu Yao's expression was light.

    "Through you, I learned something."

    "What is it?" Ke Ran asked like a worm, although his intuition would not have good words.

    result.

    "The relationship between ordinary people and geniuses is indeed like

    a moat, insurmountable." Gu Yao had an iceberg face and said words that could kill his popularity.

    Ke Ran felt that the three words 'ordinary people' were not frank enough.

    In short, all kinds of look down on her.

    She was so pissed off. "Yes, yes, your eldest young master is the most talented and arrogant. I'm not worthy of such useless firewood,

    go for a walk, don't disturb my cultivation." Gu Yao didn't leave, and even stared at her with a kind of pity.

    Ke Ran was instantly enraged, and one Buddha was born and two Buddhas were born into heaven.

    Well, you rotten hero, she has changed her soul, and she still wants to harm her.

    roll roll roll!

    Ke Ran was not angry, so he formed a snow ball and smashed towards Gu Yao's face. Missed!

    Smashing it again, Gu Yao shook it, but he still missed.

    Ke Ran got even more angry now, and chased after him to fight.

    As soon as she chased, Gu Yao ran, and the bastard didn't run fast, giving her the illusion that he could be caught.

    As soon as Ke Ran's head became hot, he chased after him.

    Chasing and chasing, isn't it always impossible to hit him in one breath.

    This is the same as being addicted to playing games. One more game will stop playing. If it doesn't work, one more game will be played. The next game will not be played again.

    The same is true for her. If she smashes another snow ball, if she can't hit it, she won't chase it, but she's not reconciled. It's just a little bit short.

    Smash another one, hum.

    Ouch, kill him and smash another one.

    Under such a cycle, Ke Ran didn't even notice it himself, and his footsteps unknowingly followed each other's steps.