Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    When Gu Yao stepped into the swamp, he heard the sound of footsteps coming from behind.

    This rhythm shocked him, thinking that Ran Ran was coming.

    Look back.

    That milky little face, and a little stature, especially that pretty nose bridge.

    Almost made Gu Yao the wrong person to become Ran Ran.

    However, he quickly recovered.

    This is the rising star of Feiyu Sect in recent decades. After encountering a strange spiritual fruit washing qualification in a secret realm, his cultivation base has improved by leaps and bounds.

    Now it is like a rising star of Fei Yuzong.

    Gu Yao is of course familiar with this kind of information.

    Moreover, this Yumei is also the little cousin that Ke Ran has never met, and he knows it.

    After all, the Ke family, he had carefully investigated everything. Intimidate all who should be intimidated to prevent them from bothering Ran Ran and Uncle Ke.

    At this time, Yu Mei was bleeding all over, and it was estimated that he had just broken out of the ghost hall.

    There were tears in her almond eyes, and she wiped her tears with her sleeves as she ran.

    This appearance is not much different from Ran Ran.

    Passing by his side, she turned over and glanced, a little squeamish.

    This is different from Ran Ran.

    If Ran Ran is in this situation, she will only cry, how far can she get away from that ghost palace.

    Or if she agrees with a more reliable powerhouse, she will follow closely and hug her thighs.

    At this time, he should also send a healing pill to find a topic to catch up on his thighs.

    This Yumei followed him.

    However, with his head down, he twisted his hands in an angry look, and cursed at some senior brother.

    It is estimated that a senior brother killed her in the ghost palace.

    This Yumei is very strong, and it doesn't need the level of pity from others at all.

    And Gu Yao remembered the catastrophe of the peach blossom, the ominous omen that this mother mentioned.

    Along the way, as long as the woman approached, especially the female disciple of Yunshui Sect, once he approached within ten feet, he would quickly dodge.

    There were several injuries, really to avoid the entanglement of these female disciples.

    Especially that Wen Ruoliu, who always looked at him as a 'hero to save the United States'... rushing over to stop disasters for him.

    It made him have to run away and face the murder several times.

    I thought that the ghost hall had escaped from death a few times, and it was already considered to have survived the peach blossom catastrophe.

    Who knows.

    Once out of the ghost hall, another one comes.

    This Yu Mei, Gu Yao guessed, should also be one of the peach traps.