Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Isn't Shucha being forced?

    The task must be completed.

    This fairy, as the young master, he naturally studied seriously, and he learned the ancient language of his era.

    Ao Youning sang to him the fairy ghosts of this era.

    In many places, the pronunciation is wrong and the tune is wrong. No wonder the longevity technique failed!

    So, in the Peach Blossom Hall, if you can't get out left or right, then teach it.

    It's a pity that he carefully arranged the 'trap'.

    However, the two red candles in the Peach Blossom Hall were burning, and the dim red light was shining...

    which made Chen Cha have an inexplicable feeling.

    On the day of the big wedding, the red candle is shining brightly, and it should be the same as the situation at this time...

    This thought came up for a moment, and it was 'mercilessly' shot away.

    He can't say that I am an ancient ghost clan as soon as he comes up, I am here to teach you to sing the witch song of fairy ghosts.

    No way, only humming as a song.

    This fat fat man looks quite smart, he should be able to understand what he means.

    As a result, he sang it three times in full.

    Got is a sentence.

    "It sings pretty well, continue."

    She thought he was here to sing for her?

    Shu Cha Haoxuan was not pissed to death.

    He was wrong. This girl is not smart at all!

    But what can be done.

    Shucha continued to sing again, this time the singing was no longer so vague, the words were very clear, and he deliberately sang much slower.

    "Oh, Senior Brother Shu, so you are singing witch songs, and you are singing fairy ghosts."

    Finally... I heard it.

    Shucha swept his eyes sharply, and if he continued to be stupid, he would inevitably want to do it.

    "However, Senior Brother Shu, you don't sing right, and many of your pronunciations are wrong. You have to sing like this, you see, I'll sing it to you."

    Chen Cha closed his eyes in anger.

    He is an 'ancient' ghost clan young master, can he know less than her?

    The fat fat man also sang seriously, and when she encountered any objection, she swept over with her big eyes.

    That pronunciation, just about to show a row of teeth, a squeaking sound.

    The fierce look of this milk reminded him that if you want to pronounce it like this, you are wrong.

    While Shucha was choked up by her anger, he actually felt that this appearance was unexpectedly... very cute.

    "My witch song was obtained from an ancient ghost clan secret realm. Do you think it's my right or yours?"

    He said angrily.

    Ke Ran: "Of course I'm right. I learned it from Immortal Lord Rolly Moon, and Immortal Lord Rollyue also learned how to sing fairy ghosts from the secret realm." That