Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Fire, Burglary and the Kid Next Door

    Ke Ran naturally didn't go next door that night, after being taught a lesson by his father.

    He was also fined for writing 200 large characters.

    However, when she was writing big characters, Gu Yao came to visit.

    Ke Ran quickly opened the window and looked over.

    This time, Gu Yao was not only accompanied by Housekeeper Liu, but also a woman in a green shirt, called Jing Niang.

    Ke Ran thought for a while, but couldn't remember who Jingniang was in the book.

    But after all, it is estimated that it is to replace Aunt Wen to take care of Gu Yao, the golden person.

    Ke Ran looked at Gu Yao across the window, her eyes were definitely very friendly.

    After all, it was only three days before the secret realm occurred.

    The day she fell into the fish hole three years ago was marked by her big red cross. Absolutely not to be missed.

    At this time, even if the sheep is repaired, it is necessary to pull the favorability degree.

    Ke Ran was about to smile at Gu Yao and show his friendliness further.

    As a result, he was smashed by his father with an eye knife.

    She closed the window in dismay.

    As for the next step, it is impossible for her to meet the guests.

    Before my father entered the hall, he gave a stern warning at the door of the study. "Writing less than 200 large characters, you are not allowed to finish dinner, do you hear

    me?" "I see." Ke Ran replied weakly.

    Dad was worried that she would get lost because of Gu Yao's 'beauty', at the level of preventing the kid next door from preventing theft and theft.

    That Ke Ran felt that his old man simply thought too much.

    How could someone who has read the book have a good impression on the male protagonist. The whole book proves that Gu Yao only loves one of his angels, and the others are vulgar fans in his eyes.

    Say it again. She is only six and a half years old, and her father's worries are a little unnecessary.

    Gu Yao and the others didn't stay for a long time, just had a cup of tea and left.

    That Jing Niang sent a post very politely, saying that it would be her birthday party in three days, and she must invite the good sister Shen Bing to live in the house.

    The words "good sisters" made Ke Ran twitch.

    This Jing Niang came with Gu Yao last year. When they entered the door, the Ke family saw it.

    But Jing Niang is probably a dead house, anyway, Ke Ran has never seen her go out.

    At this point, the mother probably only met Jing Niang for the first time, and she actually called her sisters.

    However, Jing Niang's clear and cold temperament did not mean to look down on people at all in her eyes.

    The mother is actually a lively and straightforward. As soon as others showed their kindness, she immediately smiled and said.

    "No problem, we will definitely come over to celebrate my sister's birthday."

    While they were talking, Ke Ran quietly opened the window.