Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    The third door, entering is a typical Xianjun cave.

    In addition to the daily living houses, there are also the alchemy room, the treasure house and the library.

    There are hidden treasures shining everywhere in the cave, so the disciples rushed to find treasures everywhere.

    Ke Ran saw that after a while, several disciples rushed into the small hall to swallow the healing pills and meditate, and knew that this time the organization must be more powerful.

    Then how dare she move.

    In order not to get in the way, the three of them simply stood by the window of the small hall.

    Outside the window is a vacant realm of nothingness, Wu Yinyin tried to throw something out, and was immediately absorbed and swallowed by the void with a swoosh.

    The three of them didn't dare to look out.

    But on the opposite side, a few feet away, there was a small pond. There was a fruit tree that was not too tall but with lush foliage. The fruit hanging on it was blue and blue, and it was transparent. It was very beautiful.

    And it is sweet and overflowing, more fragrant than the two fruits I have seen before.

    It is spiritual but not enough. Many disciples had originally glanced at the fruit, but when they saw the lack of spiritual energy, they consciously turned their eyes away.

    They thought it was a landscape plant and not worth the trouble.

    Ke Ran and the others thought that this was the fruit they couldn't reach, so they looked at it to satisfy their greed.

    I really didn't want it this time.

    And Ling Qingwei was really loyal to the bodyguard mission, just two steps away from them, and didn't go to the treasure hunt.

    Ke Ran was very sorry.

    "Senior Sister Ling, you don't have to accompany us. We won't be in danger here. You can go on a treasure hunt and you'll be fine."

    Yin Min and Wu Yinyin also nodded.

    Ling Qingwei: "We are in the same period, so you don't need to call me senior sister."

    Ke Ran mainly felt that this girl had a convincing bearing all over her body, so she was honored as senior sister. Seeing her say that, she turned around.

    "Then Senior Sister Weiwei, you can go treasure hunting, we'll be fine."

    "Yes, Senior Sister Weiwei, go ahead." Wu Yinyin also added a senior sister. She couldn't resist this kind of sister-type girl, and now she likes Ling Qingwei very much.

    slight?

    Ling Qing blushed slightly. No one has ever called her that much.

    It's actually... a little nice, but I'm really embarrassed.

    "Then I'll take a look at the pill room and come back in a while, don't move." She urged.

    She was only interested in alchemy, and as for the treasures, she felt that she didn't want to risk it. It is better to maintain a useful body for a long time, and the baby is just an external thing.

    However, Ling Qing went to the alchemy room, and found that the alchemy furnace was basically set up to look good and had never been used. Naturally, the shelf in the alchemy room was also empty.